Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Don't bother, they stopped taking AMEX a while back so it's not going to work.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    Don't bother, they stopped taking AMEX a while back so it's not going to work.
    Oh, balls. Anyone else want to second that?
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

The Bank Statement Screencap worked Proud new owner of 3000 Webmoney

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    The Bank Statement Screencap worked Proud new owner of 3000 Webmoney
    YEAYUUUH!
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

So, I have webmoney. I log in to my Sega account, go to purchase AC, and I'm confronted by a page asking me to put in my address, phone number, and so on ... as well as my name in katakana. I have a feeling this is where Tenso steps in, and I took care of that, but I don't understand the address. I fear inputting this incorrectly, and Sega suspending my account or something.

Also, how do I make katakana of my name? I didn't quite understand the original instructions.

I figured out an alias, got the katakana for it ... everything looked fine on that page ... but when I go to proceed (the bottom left button) I get this error:

And I cannot translate it. What does it mean?

Edit: I think I figured it out. I was putting my name in English in the first two boxes. I need a Kanji alias, but ... I don't know how to make one ~_~;;
    Last edited by Nikoshae; Feb 10, 2013 at 09:54 AM.

so is this the easiest method right now of charging AC? I don't like that verify nuisance , seems too much complicated , but I need a 30 day shop pass D:

So I tried purchasing Webmoney from SuToCorp three times already and they keep refunding my orders because my PayPal is "unverified." Don't know how much information I can put in it to be verified as I already put in my full name, address and Credit Card information in it. I even sent them a picture of my ID with my address. =\

Yes it does, I think the reason why my PayPal is still considered "unverified" is because I haven't linked my bank account to it yet, I've only linked it to my credit and debit cards, yet that isn't enough?