Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Fury Critical... lol. If I told you that all criticals do in this game is make you hit the highest of your variable damage, would you have put any points into Fury Critical? In my opinion it's one of the most worthless skills.

Also, the roar is an extremely predictable move, as the movement just before the roar is long and drawn out. Start watching the boss and you'll see what I mean.
    Don't talk shit without backing this up. A lot of people noted a 3% dps increase which was quickly taken down because the number is much higher than that. Well anyway i'm not going to tell the likes of you why it's one of the best hunter skills but if you put some effort in reading the japanese wiki's maybe you'll find out. Worthless skill... the shit people say nowadays.

Uber-damage whore
    Belgium (100 meseta for each person who can point it on the map)

Just just guard they said, it would be easy they said.

... is what I thought when reading this post. Yeah, just guard is a good skill, and the key to beating bosses on hard. I only just found that out myself, I used to be an incessant dodger, but bosses on hard dont leave many openings. Just guard fixes that.
    However, if you are a dodger like me, it's hard to outgrow that habit... I'm getting there though!

Lol... If I was really "wrong", would you care to correct me? :\

See, the thing is, I've noticed exactly this:

All my criticals are the same damage. If I do 1297 critical, my next critical will be the exact same.
    My regular attacks also hit 1297 sometimes. It's rare, but it does happen. I also hit towards that value (unless I'm using a 5-star, which have extremely variable damage).

Note: Damage Value is just a random one.

Does that really indicate that criticals make you do more damage (well overall it will do, but you know what I mean)? No, not really. I'm using "experience" as my source, but I guess that's not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Lol... If I was really "wrong", would you care to correct me? :\

See, the thing is, I've noticed exactly this:

All my criticals are the same damage. If I do 1297 critical, my next critical will be the exact same.
    My regular attacks also hit 1297 sometimes. It's rare, but it does happen. I also hit towards that value (unless I'm using a 5-star, which have extremely variable damage).

Note: Damage Value is just a random one.

Does that really indicate that criticals make you do more damage (well overall it will do, but you know what I mean)? No, not really. I'm using "experience" as my source, but I guess that's not enough.
    Well it's been explained before and you might know this but criticals do your max damage. So if your damage swinged from 1000-2000 then your crit will do 2000. If you read the japanese wiki enough you'll learn that having this 20% increase is as good as having a certain amount of ability on certain targets. So it elimates the need for ability on hunters so we can actually just go pure s-atk and deal stupidly large crits consistently. There's a hint. if you want to know more i'm not gonna dig around for you so... good luck

Yeah, crits are a forced max damage. They're separate from ordinary damage calculations, which probably calculate inside your damage range after rolling to determine a crit.

The thing in question is how frequently it does this. It might be superb, and a lot of players are saying it is, but other players do testing and record some statistics and it indicates otherwise.

Really, we just don't know. Want it? Get it. It's as easy as that.

Also note that you have to be in Fury Stance to take advantage of Fury Critical. According to Silver Crow's observations, enjoy dying a lot?

It's to Fury Stance what Guard Stance Up is to Guard Stance: A supplemental skill for when you're out of other skills to raise but still really want to raise that one aspect of your character.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Crow View Post
    Don't talk shit without backing this up. A lot of people noted a 3% dps increase which was quickly taken down because the number is much higher than that. Well anyway i'm not going to tell the likes of you why it's one of the best hunter skills but if you put some effort in reading the japanese wiki's maybe you'll find out. Worthless skill... the shit people say nowadays.
    If it's the Japanese wiki
    http://wikiwiki.asia/pso2/index.php?...F3%A5%BF%A1%BC

The 2~3% damage incease has been crossed out, and has been deemed unknown, and unable to get clear number on, so it might or might not.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

All I know is, Banther is a demoralizing boss. That guy makes me wanna give up everytime I fight him. I just think SEGA was being nice by not having Banther spawn in forest, and just his little brother. That'd just be TOO much. I can just guard fine when they start jumping around like jackasses, but then Banther puts on some Air Jordans and decides to glide from the freethrow line all over the freaking place.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Banther spawns in Forest, it's a Random Change over that can happen while still fighting a Random Banshee.