Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Living unwritten poetry. CloudChaser's Avatar

I miss my character from psu and everything about psu, but I really just want it to come back to the systems :/
    "You get depressed because you know you're not what you should be." -Marilyn Manson

Cloud: Ship 2: Ur, Class: Working on Te/Fo. Team: Phantom Knights.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekku View Post
    Well, that is what we currently do. But our desire to play this specific game, with others, is not satiated! :U

But of course, the problem is that the PSU community right now is dwindling at best, and in a few years when this project is theoretically completed it won't be worth the effort. It's barely worth the effort now...
    Rekku indeed . I have to agree with you on that one

Quote Originally Posted by Somnia View Post
    I really can't see a PSU private server having a higher population than PC/PS2 in it's final days. Even worse if one of these projects is ever finished some number of years from now.

I suggest you all just play Offline/Extra mode, get your fix and move on.
    but also you have to think that most item,weapons,armor and newer outfit were only online version and not on offline version. Yes I agree with you on that and we can play the game as offline version but wont be the same. they are many thing on the PSU AOTI JP server that was never was on ps2,xbox360 or the NA version PC version, you have to understand there are many PSU Fans want to come back once again and rejoice .if a private server give them confer so please let them have that choose. but also I have to disagree that offline version of PSU AOTI wont be the same for them so you have to think and consideration for them as well

Quote Originally Posted by CloudChaser View Post
    I miss my character from psu and everything about psu, but I really just want it to come back to the systems :/
    I understand were your coming from my dear friend. we all feel the same way. but the PC version best way to go. only hope for a system is offline ep.1 with Ethan Waber story mode and the extra mode. bu for the PC we might have better chance when come to online version.

I truly hope this project does well. Even if I have to wait 2+ more years for it. In my honest opinion PSU was the better game. And the good parts of pso2 is just mediocre adaptations of PSU. But most important it doesn't have garbage p2w that we are experiencing. Pay walls on almost every type of content.

I miss PSU a great deal and enjoyed it more than PSO2 by a great deal. How many people feel the same way ? I really dont know, most people seem to of accepted the negetives of PSO2 and many fanboys ignore the very existence of them.

Maybe the people who prefer pso2 over universe just didnt play psu as much as we did:/honestly i prefer to play phantasy star on a console..thats where it originated so they should of stuck with it.Its the type of game that feels better on a console.there is plenty of pc mmos but consoles lack them.

I'm dying to be able to even just play test. I don't care how broken.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by renrinken View Post
    I truly hope this project does well. Even if I have to wait 2+ more years for it. In my honest opinion PSU was the better game. And the good parts of pso2 is just mediocre adaptations of PSU. But most important it doesn't have garbage p2w that we are experiencing. Pay walls on almost every type of content.

I miss PSU a great deal and enjoyed it more than PSO2 by a great deal. How many people feel the same way ? I really dont know, most people seem to of accepted the negetives of PSO2 and many fanboys ignore the very existence of them.
    PSO2 sucks ass beyond all belief compared to PSU. It's not that it's bad, but PSU was just overall more fun to me. The only two things I like about PSO2 more than PSU is the character customization (PSU's is by no means lacking in that department), and the fact that the boss battles are a bit more epic. Yes, I even like grinding system on PSU more.

While JP PSU had Guardians Cash, it was not exactly "pay to win." Sure, you could up the percent on a weapon/armor to a 40%, change the element, or even grind it to 8/10 guaranteed, but I don't exactly call that pay to win. If you had 41%+ elements, or a 10/10 you obviously earned it. The last two grinds still had to obtained the normal way. Helpful, yes! Always win, no!

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midori Oku View Post
    PSO2 sucks ass beyond all belief compared to PSU. It's not that it's bad, but PSU was just overall more fun to me. The only two things I like about PSO2 more than PSU is the character customization (PSU's is by no means lacking in that department), and the fact that the boss battles are a bit more epic. Yes, I even like grinding system on PSU more.

While JP PSU had Guardians Cash, it was not exactly "pay to win." Sure, you could up the percent on a weapon/armor to a 40%, change the element, or even grind it to 8/10 guaranteed, but I don't exactly call that pay to win. If you had 41%+ elements, or a 10/10 you obviously earned it. The last two grinds still had to obtained the normal way. Helpful, yes! Always win, no!
    you know at first I was hoping for a private server just to re live some of the few good things about PSU...but after how much better PSO2 has gotten in just the course of a year PSU needs to be where it is now.....dead

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    you know at first I was hoping for a private server just to re live some of the few good things about PSU...but after how much better PSO2 has gotten in just the course of a year PSU needs to be where it is now.....dead