Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...iverse-servers
    See if we can make a come back for PSU go sign the petition

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...iverse-servers
    Last edited by Dhylec; Apr 10, 2014 at 09:03 PM. Reason: merge

Sega doesn't really have much of a history with listening to petitions, no matter how many signatures are on it.

That and the game is rather dated as well being released near the end of the PS2's cycle and the start of the 360.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

As much as I liked PSU, I don't want it back, I'm fine with PSO2, also why did you make 3 threads for this?
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    That and the game is rather dated as well being released near the end of the PS2's cycle and the start of the 360.
    but not for PC user. if that the case we can focus on PC on general. question is would Sega aloud it or not even tho they did pull the plug ..hehe well asking to bring it back can be bit of problem
    Last edited by JCGamer; Apr 10, 2014 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    As much as I liked PSU, I don't want it back, I'm fine with PSO2, also why did you make 3 threads for this?
    he must of have trigger happy lol.. hey you say that now .. but soon u be like everyone here soon be unhappy with pso2 but hey if your happy and you know it then clap your hands

Xbox is unlikely due to some licensing restriction from Microsoft or something like that.

Bringing back US PC seems fair enough though - they don't seem to intend to bring PSO2 to the US after all.

They shut the game down because not enough people were playing back when it was the current generation iteration of Phantasy Star, the PC version much earlier than the Xbox one, what in the world makes you think it would stand even a snowballs chance in hell of being worth the cost of keeping live now?

You'd have better luck trying to convince them to release a localized HD remaster of Phantasy Star Portable 2: Infinity on XBLA/PSN. At the very least, that game comes complete in-the-box and doesn't require much in the way of support staff, updates, or other shit they can promise and then fail to deliver in a timely or reasonable manner.
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; Apr 22, 2014 at 01:12 AM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

please let this shit die already only like 10 people on the forums here would actually play it