Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

I wonder what the progress.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Tiny Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    I wonder what the progress.
    Well, the facebook page attached to the youtube vid in the OP has an updateposted in March that lets you access the server (would post a link but, you know, new account)

i am very excited about this, joined and logged onto server yesterday for first time, loved hearing the music memories came flooding back!!

nice!!! cant wait to get back on psu

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chidori View Post
    nice!!! cant wait to get back on psu
    Agreed though it will take awhile. Socializing is pretty fun though I just like to sit in the middle of Neudaiz and listen to the town theme.
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

i tried getting on the psu servers its kinda hard? anyone got links to the download? i think i may be using the wrong one

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chidori View Post
    i tried getting on the psu servers its kinda hard? anyone got links to the download? i think i may be using the wrong one
    I can't get PSU: Clementine to work atm. Sorry. Installation is tedious. I had to ask for help. =/

tried going on the server lots of times only to get stuck on checking for patch files screen and then it just gives me an error. Anyone know what it could be?

You guys think there will be any more character wipes for this?

I was interested in setting it up...but I don't think they have gone Gold yet. I'd rather wait until they have everything running permanently.
    GT: X xi ReaveR x X

Quote Originally Posted by neilp4453 View Post
    You guys think there will be any more character wipes for this?

I was interested in setting it up...but I don't think they have gone Gold yet. I'd rather wait until they have everything running permanently.

That's a tough call the character wipe that happened recently was because of an update. I'm assuming it will happen again when they're implementing more changes to the game.