Page 189 of 333 FirstFirst ... 89139179186187188189190191192199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 3323

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemako View Post
    If you're using Showtime on cooldown, High Time is somewhere around 12.3% average damage increase. You'll have 14 warm-up seconds, 1.365 bonus DPS-seconds during that period, plus 6 DPS-seconds while it's going (30 seconds * 0.2 bonus) for a total of 7.365 DPS-seconds per 60, or 12.3% DPS boost. ZRC with a 10-star capped at 90% minimum damage can only offer a maximum of 2.6% at base 5% crit rate and 50% ZRC bonus. ZRC just doesn't make sense generally unless you're tied to some crafted weapons.

//EDIT: Or if you're maining FI and ignoring Showtime altogether, I guess. Couldn't use High Time in that case regardless since it's GU main only.
    Though this is all assuming you will never get hit, resulting in another 13-14 second warm up period. I'm building under the assumption that guld milla is being used, and taking hits is ideal under some situations as it allows you to maintain your DPS. This could very well be an obsolete model once GM gets nerfed. It's also not ideal for Ra/Gu making use of sharp shooter and GM or another multi class TMG.

And, frankly, I'm just not a fan of high time's mechanics. It's far too conditional for such a small bonus. If it was as high as 50% I could see the point in using it. I hate rapid boost on the bouncer tree too, but in that case there really is nothing else to invest in.

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    What's Gunner's main mobbing tools now in Ep3? Like if I wanted to do Nab2 or AQs as Gunner my AoE options feel very limited.

Seems like I need to do Gu/Ra and do Stun Grenade, Gravity Bomb then turn 180 and S Roll backwards to Shift Period or do Gu/Bo and Zondeel to Shift Period unless I'm missing something?
    Personally, I'm using either .....
    - Just like before (S-Roll + Shift Period / Heel Stab) ..... Shift Period for PSE Burst.
    - Gravity Bomb + PA (Satellite Aim, Messiah Time, Heel Stab, Shift Period)
    All depends on current mood and situation, of course

In case of nab 2 .... Standard S-Roll + Shift Period should be nice if you're alone ... or if the party members stays close with each other.

As for AQs ...... the usual S-Roll + Shift Period still works nicely for Burst or normal spawns (even better if you get First Hit + Weak Hit Blast Bonus on Ranger ..... keep the PB coming !!!! XD ), and Heel Stab for normal runs (or burst, depending on location).
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    I use heelstab for the close up guys. I normally just gut things with it. 2 of those and a group is dead. 1 If they are all close.
    Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Personally, I'm using either .....
    - Just like before (S-Roll + Shift Period / Heel Stab) ..... Shift Period for PSE Burst.
    - Gravity Bomb + PA (Satellite Aim, Messiah Time, Heel Stab, Shift Period)
    All depends on current mood and situation, of course

In case of nab 2 .... Standard S-Roll + Shift Period should be nice if you're alone ... or if the party members stays close with each other.

As for AQs ...... the usual S-Roll + Shift Period still works nicely for Burst or normal spawns (even better if you get First Hit + Weak Hit Blast Bonus on Ranger ..... keep the PB coming !!!! XD ), and Heel Stab for normal runs (or burst, depending on location).
    Thanks! Sounds like I got it half right with Shift Period but I'm not using Heel Stab enough. The AoE on Heel Stab seems very small though, or maybe I'm just spoiled by the complete lack of finesse of DB Bouncer and Dispersion Shrike.

Rappy Hunter

Hey guys, I was wondering whether I should go for Chain Trigger or Shooting up 2 and 3 instead. I already got 1 pt in Showtime and 5 in High Time. Was wondering where to put the leftover SP

Even though Chain Trigger is much better these days, its only worth is still in boss killing and investing the first point in it will still give you the lion's share of its benefit compared to investing the extra points to get Chain Finish and Twice Chain (Chain F Bonus is kinda meh). If you weren't already using Chain Trigger, then it's probably best to play it safe, stick to what you know, and go for Shooting Up. We're guaranteed Skill Tree Resets in October though, so you could take it now, experiment and see for yourself if you like it knowing that you'll be able to fix it if not.

I have been playing gunner for a while and I wonder which tmg would be a good weapon for gu/ra...right now Im using the meseta gun...and I kinda wanna use the 11 star tmg with the potential that increases dmg to kuronites....Any suggestion?

Lamia-something is pretty nice too, for me. It boost damage by 5%/7%/9% if you got maximum health (like Perfect Keeper), and it works for both zero-range and long-range shooting.

I dunno about the price now though, haven't checked it again, last time I saw, base weapon is 100k per piece.

HelenTrigger is nice too for zero-range only.

I'd rather pick the PP Slayer potential one, I think, rather than those for Kuronites, since, it's not too limited to specific area.

Or get Milla / Bio Tmg if you had a hard time leveling Ra using Ra weapons. Be warned though, Milla potential will get a nerf later (in October, I think)
    - Ship 2 -

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

I found this out a bit ago, if you go FI/GU, grab Brave Stance Critical, Critical Strike, Zero Range Critical, and a Dio Fuyusion, you will have 110% critical hit rate. Might be interesting, since you can A) craft that TMG at literally no downside, and B) will always deal 15% extra damage from Critical Strike. I don't gunner much though, so maybe it's not that interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Well, I do thought about FiGu before, but, using crafted Yash .... probably 9k, so I can make use of Rare mastery .....

With Yash9k ..... ZRC + Brave Critical + Critical Strike = 50 + 25 + 15 = 90 ..... + base Critical (5%) = 95%. Should be enough to remove the downside of crafted weapon. Or if a Te in a party / mpa with you as sub or main (Shifta Critical Lv1 for animation purpose), it'll reach 100%. With addition of Zero Effort, so, I think it should be better rather than went above 100% critical rate, but no other damage bonus.

Still ..... no money to test it, of course (I don't own Yash9k OTL)
    - Ship 2 -

HU shooting multipliers: 1.61x damage
    FI shooting multipliers (brave stance, no LB): 1.725x
    FI shooting multipliers (brave stance with LB): 2.07x

Some things to note:

+FI slayer skills give you a bit more r-atk, especially under LB
    +100% consistent damage from the front at close range

-You lose about 100 r-atk by maining fighter over gunner
    -Brave stance and ZRC are both conditional
    -Forfeits a general damage boosting latent over a crit boosting one

Add another 8% to GU/HU's multipliers (Bio Fanger) and it goes up to 1.74x, barely beating out FI/GU outside of PP slayer/limit break. FI/GU only seems worth it if you can keep limit break up as much as possible.

Edit: Does perfect keeper stay active if you have full health with LB on?