Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Will this thread continue on after the holiday season?

I was hoping for a PSZ sale on Amazon, but it never happened.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post

I was hoping for a PSZ sale on Amazon, but it never happened.
    Don't see why not. Didn't expect last second deals to continue here right before that X-MAS.
    -
    PSZ being a niche game, yeah. Plus when you do a few clicks on Amazon to see where it ranks among other DS games, boy you're in for a surprise. It was 40 or so when I looked, below such gems of the year like licensed toy games, not LEGO but those ones you don't remember that flood the market.

I didn't expect that $35, figuring it a $30 MSRP, but luckily had a $5 credit from a bad order - email help that brought it under $30. $33.99 - $5 = $28.99 out the door/shipped!

Oh and I went through the PSOW homepage link, figuring that might help some, but I don't remember if it said all the click-thru extra stuff in the URL back then. Checking now, it still doesn't? Unless I just don't know the exact terms to look for.

Wow - you should really check out the Steam holiday sale: http://store.steampowered.com/

Grand Theft Auto IV for $7.50? Mirror's Edge for $5? S.T.A.L.K.E.R. for $2?

There are some crazy good deals there, and apparently they're one-day only. Tomorrow there will be a whole new set of games on sale.

Would really like to get ahold of GTA 4, but last I heard of it, it's in an insanely buggy, and unsupported state. Unless it's been patched since then.

Anyone know what's up?

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Yeah, this thread should hang around indefinitely, as long as there are game deals to be posted

Quote Originally Posted by HAYABUSA-FMW- View Post
    Oh and I went through the PSOW homepage link, figuring that might help some, but I don't remember if it said all the click-thru extra stuff in the URL back then. Checking now, it still doesn't? Unless I just don't know the exact terms to look for.
    Thanks Haya! Most of the links on the site have been active for a while now, so rest assured that your contribution was not in vein! There's probably a memory module in the new server with your name engraved on it

Just added a GINORMOUS list of games to the original post, be sure to check them out! Sale ends 1/4/10!

The Steam sale has some of the best damn deals I've ever seen in gaming, I just spent $40 and I still want a few more from the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnia View Post
    The Steam sale has some of the best damn deals I've ever seen in gaming, I just spent $40 and I still want a few more from the list.
    Definitely some nice deals there. Wish I played PC games as much as I used to!

Here's a new batch of deals from Amazon:

Also, they are running a separate promo where you can get a $20 video game credit when you spend $80 or more on eligible games (select titles from multiple systems). May be worth checking out if there are some older titles you have been wanting to pick up: