Default Error 678 (page not working?)

Bit of context:

My friend was trying to make a new account and the SegaID website was loading slowly, to the point where the captcha would just time out. I had made a new account weeks prior to that and didn't run into any problems. However, this week I tried helping out her out with the signup link sent to her e-mail. It would just time out and redirect her somewhere new. We poked around and found that the registration page had moved. Here's the new link for to make an account:

https://gw.sega.jp/gw/create/create1.html

After making the account she wasn't prompted to agree to the user terms like the old method. Anyway, we found the registration page in the website, it stayed the same.

https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEM...duct_name=pso2
    It's not really loading for us. Once it does, it accepts the captcha and leads to the page with the buttons but after clicking on the right one (and we even tried them all) just loops back to the page for creating an account.

Has anyone else encountered this? I've never had a problem creating a new account (even after the ddos attack). Not sure if it's because of the new website or something on our side.

I am not really sure, 1 question if i may, Did your friend try to make his account from your pc or from his own home ?

You might need a proxy to enter the site i am not sure.Think i read about a similar issue someplace.

She managed to make an account. Even with the whole proxy issue, making an account was never an issue. This only started very recently (less than a month?). We're thinking it has to do with the new webpage. Once we tried to make an account in the new website, it went pretty smoothly.

The issue is the registration part, which I didn't have any issue with previously (even after the whole IP 'ban' mess). It's just strikes us as odd that it happened when the website moved and if it's a proxy issue now. :\