Default PSO2/Gameguard issues?

Its taken me years, but I've finally gotten on to PSO2. I've been able to play for the past couple of nights without a hitch until tonight.

Gameguard freaks out before the game launches with this list of errors:

After which I can get the game to launch. I can select my ship but after I log in and the login process is complete, my computer crashes before the next scene. This has happened twice in a row. Initially I thought the problem might have been because something else was running, but I'm not too sure if that's the case.

I'm also using the Tweaker if that helps any. I've also ran the check for missing files (that was a problem earlier) but there were not missing files or no issues through troubleshooting.

Help! Anyone?

For Gameguard issues just go to Troubleshooting and choose "Fix Gameguard Errors".

this should fix most gameguard issues.

EDIT:
    =====================
    I'd also like to add that some CheatEngines such as Counter Strike's "RoyalHack" can cause problems when running PSO2
    you can check this reddit thread for more info.
    Last edited by Zellith; Nov 4, 2014 at 03:18 AM.

Unhappy

Thanks for the suggestion!

The gameguard issues are fixed, but it still crashes my computer in the screen after I login. This never happened before on PSO2 but something similar happened when I played TERA. My computer would abruptly shut down right after the splash screen.

I guess it's safe to assume that I'm going to have to flash my vBIOS and update my graphics card's drivers.

"After which I can get the game to launch. I can select my ship but after I log in and the login process is complete, my computer crashes before the next scene."

Crashes how ? Black screen and you cant do anything, only restart pc works?
    Have you tried playing any other games ? (not minigame stuff)

I dont know about the gameguard error, but check if your graphics card is deep fried cause i had exact same problem when mine did.
    If you want to double check download "Speedfan" and check your PC temperature , especially the one of your graphics card.

Sorry for the late reply.

The computer completely shuts off. I was able to run the game before (Both PSO2 and TERA are doing the same thing now.) But it seems that games are the only thing that I'm having an issue with. Old builds of UDK still run fine, 3DS Max still runs fine and so does Zbrush. I haven't flashed anything yet (since I don't trust myself doing so) and I'm going to wait and have it done by someone more experienced. Other individuals that have the same laptop (ASUS G73JH) have experienced the same graphical issues as myself, and expressed that flashing the vBios and updating the drivers have fixed similar issues.

I figure it's worth a try.