Page 358 of 683 FirstFirst ... 258308348355356357358359360361368408458 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 6822

Fuck doctors offices that only stay open until noon on Fridays. You can't see one extra person who's having heart/chest pains? Kind of a serious thing, y'know.

Also, Ms. Secretary Lady, don't just tell me to go to the goddamn ER. I hate fuckin' hospitals. Probably jab a shitload of needles in me and do all these crazy tests just to tell me it's "all in my head." That's all they ever do.

Guess I'll just have to hope I don't die before Monday or something.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Apr 13, 2012 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I just realized that I'm a callous psychopath that has to attempt to attack and/or hurt other people, lest destroy myself from built-up anger.

The scariest part is, I'm not sure if this is a rant, or just a confession.

Not sure if I deserve anything anymore.

Quite a predicament.
    Typically when someone is acting out to hurt others, even if they're not doing it knowingly, or wanting not to hurt people they care about, it's usually because they have been hurt by others so much that they can't help but want to return the favor at some point.

Then again, if you keep up with the news (even a little, and I know you do) or even step outside the house once a week, it's easy to see how stupid humanity is as a whole. That can drive anyone to the point of just wanting to hurt people.
    Last edited by xBladeM6x; Apr 13, 2012 at 01:04 PM.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

It took forever to get the Krogan Soldier class unlocked in ME3. I thought it would be great. I can't dodge/roll. This blows.

Quote Originally Posted by amtalx View Post
    It took forever to get the Krogan Soldier class unlocked in ME3. I thought it would be great. I can't dodge/roll. This blows.
    Yeah, but their melee strength is insane. Spec them for headshot damage and give them a Vindicator with a good stabilizer mod, you won't need to dodge or roll. Plus, if you repeatedly tap on melee after a match it makes them do a victory headbang.

Krogans are f'kin metal, yo.
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; Apr 13, 2012 at 07:36 PM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    Yeah, but their melee strength is insane, plus if you repeatedly tap on melee after a match it makes them do a victory headbang.

Krogans are f'kin metal, yo.
    The whole point of playing krogan soldier/sentinel is to have a shitload of health behind a 30% damage reduction. I built my solider as 6/0/6/6/6 . Who needs power cooldown? I can tote whatever I want, I HAVE NO COOLDOWNS.
    Coming Soon!

Stopping damage with my face just isn't my style. That's all. He's fun on Bronze, but Silver/Gold hasn't been ending well when I have to deal with crowds.

Yeah, my favorite for Silver is Asari Adept. Stasis for CC, warp/throw for damage.
    Coming Soon!

Whatever happened to the free Resurgence Pack they were going to offer in the in-game store? The one that automatically gives you one of the new classes?

I can't seem to find it, but I thought it was supposed to be available this past weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Whatever happened to the free Resurgence Pack they were going to offer in the in-game store? The one that automatically gives you one of the new classes?

I can't seem to find it, but I thought it was supposed to be available this past weekend.
    Nah, I'm fairly sure it's the same as other event weekends - play during the weekend, get today/tomorrow/wednesday.
    Coming Soon!

It's a bit difficult to find, but the download is about 165MB. You're probably best off searching for it on Xbox.com and adding it your download queue from there.