Page 657 of 683 FirstFirst ... 157557607647654655656657658659660667 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,570 of 6822

I'm just wondering why in the world people who do stuff right the first time are having trouble than people who needs to go back and do stuff.

So I did this application and brought everything they needed the first time. And I even provided additional information to cement some facts in. 15 days after that I heard nothing, so I go back wait like 2 hours for them to tell me that I have to wait another 10 days for the status of my application. I'm like okay and they gave me a number to call so I didn't have to make a special trip.

Called up the number yesterday only to find out the main office who processes ALL OF THE APPLICATIONS can't find mines. Not by name or my SSN. Which basically means the place I did my application hasn't registered my stuff in at all. So now I'm going back AGAIN to the office that I did my application to figure out wtf is going on and I have to talk to a supervisor because it's either negligence or something that no one can find my name anywhere in their databases and I did this stuff nearly 30 days ago. And I don't want to be "that guy" because I deal with people being less than pleasant almost weekly. But this with everything else that's been going wrong recently is stressing me out too much and my politeness is wearing really thin .______."

Someone my sister had been friends with since kindergarden killed herself on Monday. She was 17. I'd never met her, as far as I know, but I'm pretty bummed out. The world sure can be shitty when it wants to.

Insignificant-in-the-grand-scale-of-things family rambling incoming:

Currently on forced vacation with family (my aunt has been kind enough to lend me a significant sum of money in a time of need, but it comes with the price of being hostage to her urge to do things "as a family" that came about after my youngest uncle's suicide, in addition to the expected monthly repayment).
    Issue the First: I despise everyone on my mom's side of the family with the exception of my grandmother (the family consists of one loser, dead-beat uncle who is condescending all the time despite the fact that he acts like a teenager at 43, dropped out of school at 15 with no discernible skills, got a girl pregnant at 17, and hasn't had a job for the last decade, his baby-momma that no longer lives with him who kisses my aunt's ass in front of her because my aunt gives her money because she is "raising" the two kids all the while she spends most of the money buying clothes for herself and partying, an uncle who is just plain rude to everyone [but he keeps to himself, so he rarely even bothers anyone], a 13 year-old delusional prick of a cousin who is already walking in the footsteps of his father, a 19 year-old who got pregnant at 17 because she wanted to have a baby as a toy, and said baby's father who is almost just as much a loser and his new father-in-law. Family I don't hate: my mom, dad, sister, grandmother, aunt, and myself).
    Issue the Second: For this vacation, my aunt booked us a house with five rooms for fifteen people (the 12 mentioned above, along with the 2 year-old baby, and two of my grandmother's friends), and not everyone gets their own bed.
    Issue the Third: Looking around this house, it looks like the usual renters may have orgies here, so, yeah, ick.
    Issue the Fourth: I have a documented gambling problem, and guess where we are? Las Vegas.
    Minor issue: Cox can't connect to PSO2, so my usual time sink is inaccessible.

It's going to be a rough three days.

Also, while I'm here: I'm worried that my "interest in continued employment" form may have been lost in the mail as the school year is starting in a couple of weeks and I've yet to get the usual new school year substitute packet from the district.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 22, 2014 at 07:25 PM.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Atbar View Post
    "Go Google It" is not always the answer. That is all.
    Every time someone suggests (read: lel you're stupid and I'm lazy) this to me when I ask them about something, I rage hard. Look, if I'm asking YOU about it, I want to know what YOU know about it, or your opinion about it, or just about it in general so we can discuss it. Not for you to blow me off and tell me to look it up myself, you insufferable pleb.

I've been having a semi-mild panic attack almost all day. I feel jittery, anxious, uneasy, and generally stressed. Don't know how to stop it, either. I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep.

Also, I recently realized that my general outlook on life almost exactly matches those of the crazy mall/school/public place shooters you see on the news. I feel it's a matter of time before I snap. I should probably go try and talk to a shrink again, maybe.

The scroll on my damned mouse isn't working :/ Making things rather annoying...

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

Just waiting on something to be delivered.. and the website hasn't updated in two days

Still cant find a job and my labtop memory isnt up to par tp play netgames. Staples ripped me off with repairing my labtop.

Pissed off about recent news with gaming.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Sep 18, 2014 at 10:49 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Boyfriend gets enraged at League of Legends and I'm not talking about rage that subsides after a while I'm talking about victimizing himself anger, wanting to destroy things anger. Uncontrollable anger. In League of Legends there's a specific role everyone must play on a team. One role in particular is very hard and no one really likes playing it because it takes crazy map awareness and timing when you go assist your team mates. My boyfriend puts the pressure on these guys, the Junglers. He gets really really REALLY pissed when they don't help him to the point of no return. He gets swallowed by his anger and not even I can pull him out of it completely. I try to massage, comfort, and console and I'm met with, "Stop patronizing me, I fucking hate this game and this stupid laptop. I don't get why people don't fucking get common sense they're all fucking pieces of pathetic shit." He got so mad last night he hit himself I guess because he doesn't want to break anything. He slammed the laptop threw the mouse .... It's hard to approach him when he's like this and it's a new day and he's still pissed off. And I'm honestly pissed off at him for not letting me sleep last night. We sleep on a small twin sized bed and he was flopping around violently and sprawling out I literally slept on the edge of the bed. And it only pisses me off more that it's a new day and he's still pissed off. He blames himself, he blames the world, he blames the laptop and gosh sometimes he even lashes out at me for not helping him when he's like this but it's hard when you're so fucking irrational and consumed by your own anger that you just spw negative shit to every positive thing i try to say to you.... I'm sure tonight or later int he day I'm mostlikely goin to hear the same BS, "You're NEVER THERE FOR ME YOU NEVER DO SHIT FOR ME WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE TAKE YOUR ASS BACK TO CONNECTICUT IF THIS IS HOW IT'S GOING TO BE BECAUSE I'VE TOLD YOU SO MANY TIMES THAT SITTING THERE AND NOT DOING ANYTHING DOESN'T HELP ME YOU JUST PISS ME OFF MORE WHEN YOU DO THAT"

.......I tried.... And then you just went back to being angry .... I even tried to cuddle him while he was sleeping and he literally like threw me off of him..... I'm trying to read up on the psychology of Anger.... See if maybe I can't help him figure out what his problem is, the root of his problem not just the surface problem. Honestly, if I were to give it to him straight I'd say he's allowing his pride to get the better of him. Instead of admitting that getting a bad score hurts his pride, he lashes out at everything around him. Then victimizes himself saying that the world is always unfair for him and always out to get him. "I'm not meant to play league today obviously cos every fucking time I do some fucking stupid bullshit happens. Everything I fucking play I fucking fail at it even PSO2. I fucking can't even play minecraft with out having issues. Fuck my life fuck my life etc etc etc."

This issue with his anger is only getting worse and he keeps putting more responsibility on me to help him which in turn causes him to feel bitterness towards me when I can't help him...... Honestly I think he should start going to therapy.... But I'm not sure if he's willing to get that help for himself. He's got a lot of childhood abuse problems, a lot o unsolved issues with his mother that he just can't seem to let go. He's adopted and has no real idea of his race, his parents, why they put him up for adoption and his mother is a crazy hoarder lady....

He has trouble finding a job and one that he doesn't feel like he's getting fucked in th ass by. He gets rejected a lot by jobs.... And that only adds to the stress. He doesn't want to be a slave to the job he works he has aspirations to go to school and learn computer science but he has no means of paying tuition.... He's really fucking smart too..... I wish i could help him more but I just don't know what tod o anymore. I feel like I've done all that I can.....

Quote Originally Posted by Aussei View Post
    -snip-
    He needs to stop playing the game completely or take it less seriously. There's absolutely no reason to be that emotionally invested if he's not going to be professional, which he won't.

I used to have rage (albeit more mild) issues in League of Legends before I had an image to uphold in the community. Since just telling him to stop raging won't work, try to tell him to act like an informative streamer when he plays that's being watched by lots of people. This will help him analyze his mistakes, become more humble, and become an overall better player as a bonus.

Lastly, his issues in LoL are largely a result of being unsatisfied with his real life situation, which should be his primary focus and also provide him more clarity and put him less on tilt during his games.

Good luck with him .
    Last edited by DreXxiN; Sep 20, 2014 at 07:29 AM.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz