Page 523 of 684 FirstFirst ... 23423473513520521522523524525526533573623 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,230 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    I got mine working (finally).
    What I did was erased/uninstalled everything PSO2 related ( I mean EVERYthing, which was also a 3rd re-install ). ReDownloaded the Tweaker via Arks-Layer, let it update itself. Then (before touching any patches) let it download PSO2 entirely. Exited Tweaker, let the Official Launcher do the file check/update check & ran the game like that. Got past the character select screen. Exited out, ran Tweaker to install english patches & now the game runs fine again.

Also note: I *used* to have all the PSO2 files in Programs Files x86. I no longer have them in there, but rather in its own folder outside of Program Files.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Yeah, I just got it to work myself now. A friend helped me. I deleted the PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 folder under Users > My Documents > SEGA. After it was done re-downloading those files it worked. Seems like one of the files inside of that folder (or several) made it crash.

gonna try what you guys did thanks for the idea.

EDIT: its now working finally !! !!
    Last edited by lMorD; May 15, 2015 at 09:46 PM.

The tweaker keeps checking my files.

During the last update about a day or 2 ago, when it said there was an update i clicked yes and it did a Massive File Check for all my files. Which took HOURS. (more then 10).

I played for a few hours then today when i tried to get on. It said there was ANOTHER update (which there wasnt) and it did the file check AGAIN.

Is this a bug with the tweaker? Because this is kinda annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Minty Kitty View Post
    The tweaker keeps checking my files.

During the last update about a day or 2 ago, when it said there was an update i clicked yes and it did a Massive File Check for all my files. Which took HOURS. (more then 10).

I played for a few hours then today when i tried to get on. It said there was ANOTHER update (which there wasnt) and it did the file check AGAIN.

Is this a bug with the tweaker? Because this is kinda annoying.
    Ah, yeah I believe you gotta tell it to Override in the Tweaker Options menu.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    PSO2.exe is still crashing as soon as I select a character.

I have uninstalled all english patches.
    I have checked for updates via tweaker twice & a third time via the Sega Launcher.
    I have had the Tweaker check for Old/Deleted/Missing files.

I am not running on the proxy, as I am able to access the main site & have been playing the game with a normal connection for months now.
    I have not changed anything on my computer in the last month, other than the newest update for PSO2 itself.

Is ANYONE else having this problem?
    Okay, had the exact same issue for a few days, uninstalled, then reinstalled from the site and from discs several times (more than eight) and had no luck. When through every instance of PSO2 on my hard drive and started deleting the 'residual' files in My Documents. As it turns out, there was a something nasty in my SA folder (deleted one folder at a time just to see). Without this thread i would not have been able to log back on.
    Last edited by artimusprime; May 16, 2015 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Missing word

Could someone upload the UnRAR.exe for me?

My tweaker cant log to the server to download it, and I couldnt find on the internet that was the exact one tweaker expects to work with.

Guys i don't know if this has been addressed b4 but everytime i check for updates (even if there's no patch available) tweaker always finds 2k missing files wich i spend a shit ton of time downloading.
    I thought it was just the eng story patch wich didn't reverted correctly so this week i didn't even installed it at all, turns out i just checked for updates and it came out with 2k missing files again, am i doing something wrong or Sega releases heavy ass patches every maint?

Quote Originally Posted by MechaTurtle View Post
    Guys i don't know if this has been addressed b4 but everytime i check for updates (even if there's no patch available) tweaker always finds 2k missing files wich i spend a shit ton of time downloading.
    I thought it was just the eng story patch wich didn't reverted correctly so this week i didn't even installed it at all, turns out i just checked for updates and it came out with 2k missing files again, am i doing something wrong or Sega releases heavy ass patches every maint?
    Are you using the "Check for PSO2 updates (new method)" or the one without (new method)? Overall, it seems that there is an issue with some people's systems and the new method.

Yes i'm using the "new method" thing, should i just stick with the other one?

Quote Originally Posted by MechaTurtle View Post
    Yes i'm using the "new method" thing, should i just stick with the other one?
    I would. Only thing I can think is causing this might be something to do the file list that the new method creates/reads from.

Can someone tell me how to actually Check for Updates , on this game?

because when i tried to check for updates, it deleted the whole pso2 folder and redownloaded everything wtf?

i have to redownload everything now for the third time, i just want to be sure how you actually update properly... and yes im gonna back up everything when i downloaded it just to make sure.
    Last edited by GermanRanger; May 24, 2015 at 01:23 AM.