Hello ladies and gentlemen.
New on these forums, but I've been using this website for years since I bought PSO for Gamecube. Anyway, yesterday I was playing offline multiplayer with my younger brother. Our characters are on different memory cards and when we were going to move back his character to his memory card, it said the save files are corrupted and need to be deleted.

So I started to look on Google, found a dozen of threads from this website and read through a couple of them. One guy wrote that I could delete the guild card file from the memory card, and that might fix the problem. I tried that but it didn't help. When I start the game (with my brother's memory card in slot 1), I'm told the saves are corrupted and so on, and I'm asked to delete the save files. No guild card file is created so I'm assuming the problem is located in either the system file or the character file.

The thing is, the character remains on my memory card but obviously can't be moved back. So I'm wondering if there is some way to restore this character to its original memory card, considering that there should still be enough character data on my memory card where he's located (since he's still playable on my memory card)? There's nothing else of value on my brother's memory card anyway, so it wouldn't matter that much if the other characters were deleted. This character however is lvl 114 and he wouldn't want to lose it.

I realize that what I'm asking for most likely is impossible, but I thought I'd still see if there's anyone here who know something.

Thanks in advance for any replies.