Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I have this friend of mine, a girl. Now it happens, and I'm not exaggerating, that almost every other guy she meets or talks to starts having crushes on her and liking her despite her doing anything. She's not flirty, bouncy whatever, she's straight up and she's not a slut, and this is despite her looks. Not saying she looks bad, because she doesn't, but some of these guys have never seen her picture and they talk to her on the net and start liking her, a lot! Other guys in RL do the same thing. I've been wondering why for a long time for pure curiousity.

So what about a girl is attractive to you? That charms you and makes you like her, want to be near her like she's a magnet?

Vote for me For SLEEPYHEAD

well the most likely answer is that she's straight up and not a slut. She probably also has a very fun personality. The kind of person that never just sits around and does nothing constantly on the move...I mean thats basically what i find attractive about the girls that i am really attracted to without much flirting, etc

She might just be saying the right things at the right times.

Also, a guy might appreciate one's honesty and find it refreshing. It might be misinterpreted, however, resulting in a crush for that person.

R

It's the same thing that happens to me. I mean: every girl seems to want to jump into my pants.

Dunno why, it's just I rule too much or something.

Fo shizzle!

I'd say as far as personality goes, it'd have to be a great sence of humor and overall down-to-earth-ness. Theres certain things that you just can't describe. For example have you ever met someone or know a girl or if your a girl a guy, who you could just look in there eyes and you just feel a profound connection? Personally I've always like that sweet cute and innocent girl next door type, but I'm a freak like that. The whole slutty type is total turn off to me. I geuss I'd have to say I'd more be looking for a nuturing personality. Someone who understands things about me that even I dont understand, and visa versa. That person who can finish or say your sentence thats in your head before you can. Something along those lines I think. I been goin on about 22 hours with out sleep so this is the best I can do right now.

Tome there has to be a mixture of good looks, personality, and intelligence for me to like a girl.

The girl needs to be able to laugh, and start conversations. Looks will fade, but conversations just get better and better over time.

it might be because shes average. guys who have had high hopes that have never been rewarded (all of us) may find her in their reach and end up having a crush on her

Maybe this girl Saladwood is talking about is just generally a nice person? I have a friend like that... she's just nice, laid back, and easy to be around. She's not a 10 or anything, but she pulls her share of guys.

The accessability theory mentioned before might also be something to consider...

Personally, I can find something attractive, or relatively good, in most girls I meet. What makes me stick to a girl like a magnet? I'll tell you when I find her.

Well, Salladwood... something similar happened to my first real crush, except that not that many guys liked her.
    She was a splendid person, a very sweet girl. She wasn't the cutest of all, or the "hottest", but she was very pure and simple. Very feminine, very gentle... Without being able to explain, I fell in love. And it was the first real time. All those other crushes were due to that girl being cute or etc...
    When I got time to think about it, it was her personality which was very rare to find on a girl nowadays.
    Sometimes something invisible attracts us towards a person... maybe it is her spiritual wealthy status?
    That's what true love is all about.

...At least it's what I think