Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Ballsack of the Omega Cock-atrice is the weakness. I think even the files of this Enemy are all named after dickjokes.

Can't tell what the new Wand potential does but it seems to boost Tech damage?

Also seems like After all this time they're only reducing PP cost and increase power of Re Folmegia. Fair change imo.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Sep 28, 2018 at 09:27 AM.

This is a bouncer-happy update. =)

and freaking chair LA.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Sep 28, 2018 at 10:31 AM.

Spoiler!

Holy crap, this time they don't even bother to hide it anymore. A refined costume for women half-nude sluts, with lots of details and a true artistic thinking, and a low poly bag of shit with zero originality for men. Yeah ! That being said, I'm really interested in this new Wand...

another bonus LA? yeah it's $EGA..

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Spoiler!

Holy crap, this time they don't even bother to hide it anymore. A refined costume for women half-nude sluts, with lots of details and a true artistic thinking, and a low poly bag of shit with zero originality for men. Yeah ! That being said, I'm really interested in this new Wand...
    wat,the outfit isnt even that bad

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    another bonus LA? yeah it's $EGA..
    you dont need an LA to play the game

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    so lumiere buffs when
    Soon hopefully, still hope that first of all they FIX the potential. Right now
    - Simlarly to Iron will, getting hit by two attacks at the same time bypasses the pot
    - To this day, LB Insurance still rolls before Lumiere pot, basically invalidating either the skill or the weapon for FI
    - Invincibility being linked to healing effect means that any healing done while pot triggers effectively ends the invincibility earlier than it should
    - Once per quest ? given how quest length vary greatly, I'd defo replace that with a 3 minutes cooldown after each activation or whatever (at least 3 justified minutes unlike Dia pot "wink wink")

It doesn't make Lumiere bad, and it still looks badass, but boi if they even look at one of all these "issues" I'd be so stoked !

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Soon hopefully, still hope that first of all they FIX the potential. Right now
    - Simlarly to Iron will, getting hit by two attacks at the same time bypasses the pot
    That's a ping issue, not a skill issue.

give more bo buffs

also give 14* fi katana lmao

update looks aiight so far tho. the jb buffs are nice mechanical qol things ill be looking forward to
    Last edited by GHNeko; Sep 29, 2018 at 03:21 AM.