Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

so many good things here. anyway the like/dislike ratio is getting better lately or is it just me.

The game's actually getting better

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    The game's actually getting better
    Persona makes everything better

Uhuh, so it's xh coast and that's it, nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    Uhuh, so it's xh coast and that's it, nice.
    Well that'll make 3 XH fields when this hits. Next week is XH Caves, so this comes right on time.

HOWEVER, the choice of areas are questionable to me. I don't understand why they just don't go in order. 2 EP1 fields and 1 EP2 field. EP3 already has Kuron and Facility at XH if I recall, so that leaves Shironia, and EP4 was already a given.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Well that'll make 3 XH fields when this hits. Next week is XH Caves, so this comes right on time.

HOWEVER, the choice of areas are questionable to me. I don't understand why they just don't go in order. 2 EP1 fields and 1 EP2 field. EP3 already has Kuron and Facility at XH if I recall, so that leaves Shironia, and EP4 was already a given.
    Facility is still SH and Kuron has "XH", so nope.

Also feels to me like they want to put XH on the largest maps to make it easier for players to go round and round.

They chose those maps due to the Fire / Ice enemy weakness *hint*Elzelion*hint*.
    Also it wouldn't make sense to release all XH free fields at once. They'd have to put a stupid amout of drops into them all to keep them worthwhile and outside of the MH event they're mostly meant to be a permanent way of obtaining Omega EQ Weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post

Am glad they do coast. Odds some huge boss use the "trick" of head/parts poking into walls (Diabo anyone?) will be near 0...caves will get my cringe level boosted tho.

where the heck is yukiko? why just chie and not her?