Page 102 of 333 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101102103104105112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3323

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    The result was maxed out ZRAs and Perfect Keeper and 8 points in APPR. Sega seems to have been smart about APPR and made it so that partial PP carries over. Basically, I was regenerating 7 PP per burst instead of 8.
    I was wondering about that. Since TMGs recover only 1PP per hit, 1.9x that amount could round down to still 1PP per hit. I guess the burst now counts as one attack for PP regen purposes (which explains why it's now 8 PP with APPR maxed), but what happens if you miss some of the hits?

So then, numbers. Reporting blue crits:

2 points in Arts: 1131 per hit.
    5 points in Arts: 1373 per hit.

Verdict: Eh. I mean, technically, the 5 point build is more damage than the 2 point build while giving up practically nothing, but it's not worth anyone's ticket. Gotta say, I am disappointed; I was expecting more from a 75% addition to the multiplier. Well, here's the build if you're curious: http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...000000lb00000f
    Weird, they should be 1508 per hit with Arts maxed (or 1029 with 2/5). You're sure you kept every other condition the same? Same infection level on the mob and everything?

From my findings, 1 SP in Arts is exactly 200% of your normal attacks during SRoll, and SRoll Up stacks with Arts. With both skills maxed, you should be doing exactly 6x damage compared to your non-JA'd normals. [Ed:] If 2/5 SRU is indeed giving you 160% damage, and SRA is indeed 225% for 2/5 and 300% for 5/5, your 2nd trial should be 133% higher than your first, as in the 1508 figure I came up with earlier.
    Last edited by UnLucky; Aug 14, 2013 at 06:58 AM. Reason: clarity

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    I was wondering about that. Since TMGs recover only 1PP per hit, 1.9x that amount could round down to still 1PP per hit. I guess the burst now counts as one attack for PP regen purposes (which explains why it's now 8 PP with APPR maxed), but what happens if you miss some of the hits?

Weird, they should be 1508 per hit with Arts maxed (or 1029 with 2/5). You're sure you kept every other condition the same? Same infection level on the mob and everything?

From my findings, 1 SP in Arts is exactly 200% of your normal attacks during SRoll, and SRoll Up stacks with Arts. With both skills maxed, you should be doing exactly 6x damage compared to your non-JA'd normals.
    'From my findings' like it wasn't mentioned by me and others a million times...

Quote Originally Posted by Neferpitou View Post
    'From my findings' like it wasn't mentioned by me and others a million times...
    OK wiseguy, then tell me why an apparent 480% multiplier is only 437%

Or should I not count "you and others" as valid testimony in my research? I've always taken other people's experience and opinions into consideration. After all, doing everything is more than even I could do.

Maybe you'd rather I not reiterate relevant information? I suppose I can make my intentions more clear, one moment please.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    I'm sure there's a hidden decimal place or two on HP and PP for this specific reason. It will recover 1.9x, but only display it after having accounting for rounding. It'll still have the appropriate true value, probably always rounding down to avoid issues with trying to use a PA but being <.5 PP short.

Would definitely explain why I kept getting 'off by one' in my PP regen tests until I started from max and went frame perfect out of a PA.

how close do i have to be to take advantage of Zero range advance?
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

So I've been plundering lately about GU/HU, to cut to the chase would my current build on GU suffice for an adaquate GU/HU build?

http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...000000lb00000f

I do enjoy the usage of chain trigger as I'm usually paired with a fellow wber, so that's taken into account. I reckon a GU/HU would also deliver much more burst in such scenarios such as arms with the usage of chain, but I myself am no good with number crunching. (Weak point advance bonus vs Fury stance). Still in doubt whether I'd put the last few points in maxing ZRA or obtaining PK. note that I'm basing this build off the idea that I still play as a GU/RA, its mostly for AQs where wb does not play much of a role. That and I've gradually fallen in love with Heel Stab, its simply an amazing PA.
    Last edited by KuroKanden; Aug 15, 2013 at 07:47 PM.
    ”If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.“

so i am playing gu hu atm and looking at some builds. whats tHhat roll and ja stuff in the right lower corner? is it a must u lvl these?

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

Quote Originally Posted by KuroKanden View Post
    Still in doubt whether I'd put the last few points in maxing ZRA or obtaining PK.
    Well, I'd recommend both. The last point in ZRA is exactly the same as the previous 4, so don't worry about it.

Honestly, both ZRA and PK are situational, but that first point in PK is the most significant. You'll get that 10% quite a bit when mobbing, but if you lose it or you're not in ZRA range, it's not a huge deal. Just try to get at least one, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Du1337 View Post
    so i am playing gu hu atm and looking at some builds. whats tHhat roll and ja stuff in the right lower corner? is it a must u lvl these?
    Yes absolutely. SRoll JA doubles your damage if you do a flip before attacking. Double damage. And while it does take longer to perform, and negates Standing Snipe for sure, it is excellent burst damage and great for conserving PP.

for skills like standing snipe 1 and 2 does the 101% from 1 stack with 101% from 2 to get 202%?

also is this a good endgame build?
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...nfsNJ2HnId0006
    Last edited by pkemr4; Aug 17, 2013 at 12:45 PM.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama