Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: T Hyori D:

Wink T Hyori D:

does it really matter what % it is since it has incap lvl 4 when extended

Incapacitate lv. 4 is the same as lv. 1. Status effect levels only determine the duration of the effect, not how often it activates...we think.

It does matter if you use it against bosses.

-Wayu

Doesn't matter at all.

Oh and hi Wynn . Welcome to PSO-W.
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

well i don't use them on bosses at all i use ex traps and t sabers and hiii loli ^_^

Then it doesn't matter.

-Wayu

Basically no, depends how patient you are, i got 5 from Gemaga, extended my 4th which was 42% dark.

And level of S.E does affect how often it occurs, lvl 1 incap on Ill Gill Testament rarely ever occured for me, DD was a huge improvement and T.Hyori even better, 564hrs and im confident in that, think about it....why have a lvl 4 incap if lvl 1 is the same? Makes no sense and my experience with said weapons, tells me that you will kill a LOT faster with lvl 4 than lvl 1 incap.
    =]Cloud-0184 of PSO (Hunter/Cast)-- Cloud lvl 19x (30 Hu, 27 Va, 11 RA,1 FO) of PsP2 (Hunter/Cast)[=

Do you have Elemental Strike or whatever that one Ranger skill is? That dramatically increases chances of status effects hitting. Levels likely don't.

If you want to discuss this, I'm pretty sure this was cleared up a while ago. Make a new topic or something.

-Wayu
    Last edited by Wayu; Dec 18, 2010 at 05:08 AM.

i dont have that ability yet i will get it soon haven't had the time to lvl ranger :/

Quote Originally Posted by cold_eXistenZ View Post
    Basically no, depends how patient you are, i got 5 from Gemaga, extended my 4th which was 42% dark.

And level of S.E does affect how often it occurs, lvl 1 incap on Ill Gill Testament rarely ever occured for me, DD was a huge improvement and T.Hyori even better, 564hrs and im confident in that, think about it....why have a lvl 4 incap if lvl 1 is the same? Makes no sense and my experience with said weapons, tells me that you will kill a LOT faster with lvl 4 than lvl 1 incap.
    Before I had my Hyori, I was using T. Silence Claw and Magahna Slayer for incap. Those weapons can incap regular spawns frequently with Elemental strike(or was it hit?) But with Ill gill and Sinow's I can barely remember the number of times I successfully incapacitated them with only a few hits. But when I got my T.Hiyoris I can safely say I get to drop them more frequently.

With regular mobs, I can't notice the difference between Magahna, Silence and T. Hiyori. I actually have better luck with Skull Sorcerer.

I assume that Incapacitation level has more to do with countering the resistance of the enemies instead of % chance of pulling it off.
    Yeah.....

No one actually knows what incapacitation level means, but somewhere in one of these topics here we tested it out. No noticeable difference between incapacitation levels unless Elemental Strike/Hit were equipped (there's a bullet PA called Elemental Hit/Shot, as well as the ability Elemental something which both boost chances of incapacitation).

-Wayu