Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tyruka View Post
    I tried on my friend's laptop who has avast and it works perfectly fine for him. >.>
    Avast version?

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokami View Post
    I have Avast too and every time I'm going to play I uninstall it and everything runs smooth later.
    But Ana-Chan keeps saying it's not Avast~
    You really are out to try and make me look bad, and no, I never said it wasn't Avast. In fact, in the Evil GameGuard Update thread, I was telling someone else off who was saying that it wasn't Avast saying that these problems usually depend on configuration, and Avast is obviously a problem for some people. http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...&postcount=656 for example.

Honestly, why do you keep badmouthing me and trying to dispute everything I write? It is like you are a kid looking for attention, or you are trying to tease the person you love.

I suppose I really should be flattered though, since you keep doing this it means that I must have attracted you in some way.
    Last edited by Ana-Chan; Sep 25, 2012 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana-Chan View Post
    You really are out to try and make me look bad, and no, I never said it wasn't Avast. In fact, in the Evil GameGuard Update thread, I was telling someone else off who was saying that it wasn't Avast saying that these problems usually depend on configuration, and Avast is obviously a problem for some people. http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...&postcount=656 for example.

Honestly, why do you keep badmouthing me and trying to dispute everything I write? It is like you are a kid looking for attention, or you are trying to tease the person you love.

I suppose I really should be flattered though, since you keep doing this it means that I must have attracted you in some way.

Yes I like you, I love the way you put so much effort in your posts.

Okay, away from this little feud going on here, and back to the freezing issue. Every now and again, my computer will end up freezing when I'm playing PSO2. Here's the thing. I recently reformatted my computer, and was playing. It happened twice, and only with PSO2, that my computer would spontaneously freeze up, and I'd hear a buzzing sound of whatever noise was playing while it was frozen. I go to turn the computer off, and back on again. It takes FOREVER to boot up, like... 20-30 minutes to get past "Starting Windows". Now any other time, when I boot up my computer, it only takes, what? 10-20 seconds? But when it freezes, it does this. And one other time, as PSO2 was booting up, my computer halts for a moment, then suddenly logs off. I have reason to believe it's GameGuard.

That almost sounds like your HDD could be dying. I'm not entirely sure what to tell you beyond that. Can you give us a little information about your configuration?

Please tell us the following:

1. CPU/GPU specs
    2. OS Version
    3. How much RAM?

That'll be a good place to start.

My CPU is an Intel Core 2 Duo P8700, I got 4 gigs of RAM, and my OS is windows 7 64-bit. It might be my hard drive about to croak, but I'm not too sure where to get another one of similar size for a low price. ._.;

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    My CPU is an Intel Core 2 Duo P8700, I got 4 gigs of RAM, and my OS is windows 7 64-bit. It might be my hard drive about to croak, but I'm not too sure where to get another one of similar size for a low price. ._.;
    One of my HDD is bigger than my Tower, sooooooo~ I made a fucking hole on it and now I've got a better HDD and my PC is fresher~

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCateg...al-Hard-Drives is a good place to start browsing+^_^+ also, you never said what graphics card your using+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokami View Post
    One of my HDD is bigger than my Tower, sooooooo~ I made a fucking hole on it and now I've got a better HDD and my PC is fresher~
    when i read this, i thought of the left HDD+^_^+ also, ima never let you touch anything in my house+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCateg...al-Hard-Drives is a good place to start browsing+^_^+ also, you never said what graphics card your using+^_^+

when i read this, i thought of the left HDD+^_^+ also, ima never let you touch anything in my house+^_^+
    Lol at that image! It's just that there wasn't enough space inside, so I had to make up some space.
    Feels good to have your PC run at a max of 34șC on hot days~

I'm having the same problem with this. The game will randomly freeze my entire computer with a white or purple screen and a buzzing noise. My computer is thermal cooled, so overheating isn't the problem. Is there a way I can just reinstall Gameguard so that this doesn't keep happening?