Hey folks!

I'm coming back to the game after a bit of a break and running into two problems getting on. The first is that I've been working with the Windows 10 Dev Preview since it launched, and It's giving me the 1002 'Windows not updated' error. I'm assuming it's cause game guard doesn't recognizes windows 10 as being valid, and yes, it's my fault for using early access software, but this is the first incompatibility i've run in to so far, so i was hoping some other forward thinking person has run into and solved this issue.

The second is with even logging in. I forgot my user name and password and went through the gambit of my usual combinations, getting the usual 602, 603 errors until i pegged down the combination that didn't immediately error out. What it DID do was give me a server timout after about a minute. Is the server down today and I just didn't notice the announcement? I saw the new ip block issues regarding the SEA servers and made the proxy changes in Tweaker, but the exact thing happens. No firewall. No antivirus. :P

Thanks so much for any suggestions, and look forward to seeing you all in game again.