Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Early on it was katakana, can't say when it was changed to hiragana, but it has been that way since.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Can someone just please do this for me -__- message me if you will. thx....

You'll have to do it yourself and learn/get used to this if you plan to play this for a long time.

Or just wait for the NA/EU version to come out. (whenever that is :3)

I got really frustrated with the signup thing when I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong and the popup alert was meaningless to me because I couldn't copy the text to translate it.

What helped me a lot was to catch the content of the alert boxes with a bit of javascript.

Code:
    window.alert = function(text){
    console.log(text);
    }
    That way instead of popping up an annoying alert box it just wrote it in the console so I could copy / paste it to google translate and figure out what it said. (turned out I had the capatcha right, but I couldn't use upper case in the secret question or something weird like that)

I did this in Chrome. The other inferior browsers are semi-similar-ish but I don't feel like writing out a how-to for those, things....

1. Load up the signup page (and google translate the page if you want). (if you need to verify your username is valid / not used, do this first then reload the page again)

2. Right click anywhere on the page and select "Inspect Element"

3. Click on the Console tab

4. Enter this line of code and press enter:
    Code:
    window.alert = function(text){console.log(text)}
    It should repeat back to you in black text "function (text){console.log(text)}" on the next line.
    Test that it is working by typing in the following:
    Code:
    alert("hello")
    The word "hello" should appear in black text under the command you just entered.
    If a pop up box with the word hello appears, a red error is logged in the console, or the console returns a blue text "undefined", you did something wrong.

5. Now fill out the forum and submit it all while leaving the console open, if there is a problem with what you filled out, it will be logged in the console where you can then copy and paste it to google translate and figure out where to go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppgunner26 View Post
    Can someone just please do this for me -__- message me if you will. thx....
    Don't forget to use a japanese proxy

Can someone register an ID for me?? I tried for a few hours and I can't get it to go through ;(

Quote Originally Posted by summerOC5 View Post
    Can someone register an ID for me?? I tried for a few hours and I can't get it to go through ;(
    Just use Google Translate handwrite input if you're stuck on captcha.
    It works just fine even if you don't have touch input, just use your mouse.

I have tryed for the last 6 hours to get passed the Hirakana captcha, Im unisng my (Samsung Galaxy Tab A because I have no computer )and honestly I cant understand anything ahout that keyboard. And I been trying to match them but none of them match anything on that keyboard. I tried everything I know, went to youtube, yahoo answers, IGN, and every place I could think of for help and everyone says its easy. I been trying six hours now and still its wrong, its impossible. Someone can help a little.

Keep Trying!

And it is NOT impossible.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203925

Try using the google translate drawing thing. You draw each moon rune and it gives you the rune to copypaste