Page 611 of 684 FirstFirst ... 111511561601608609610611612613614621661 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 6832

I think we need to find a way to unfuck the wrath of NP1013. Not even the GN field is working.
    Ship 02

Guess I'm not the only one having this issue.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Please help, seem to have problems with my pso2

http://pastebin.com/1MNvSMAd

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    Please help, seem to have problems with my pso2

http://pastebin.com/1MNvSMAd
    Something like your AV or Firewall is blocking Tweaker and GN field from connecting to the internet.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So PSO has been taking longer and longer to launch. Then it freezes at the authentication screen. Next it starts crashing with this weird Japanese error message. And then Tweaker gets renamed again so I have to rename so I go looking for the exe and when I hover my mouse over it...it vanishes. What the FUCK is going on? This game is totally shitting the bed for no reason today. Don't tell me I need to wipe and reinstall this gargantuan game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Something like your AV or Firewall is blocking Tweaker and GN field from connecting to the internet.
    I only managed to get pso2 working by using tweaker to remove all the english patchs, rechecking the pso2 files with old method then deleted the patch folder in the pso_bin files.....

How do I get the English back with the pso2 working?
    Im still running pso2 exe via tweaker, so its not the Firewall blocking tweaker, but no English :/

Sig by Gama

ELI5: How does the item translation work?

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    ELI5: How does the item translation work?
    Memory Injections.

It's why you literally have to load load the item first for the translation to load.

Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Memory Injections.

It's why you literally have to load load the item first for the translation to load.
    When i'm looking for costumes, i'm using the ingame function to check other color variants too. Sometimes it puts the english names behind the jap name, so i have to delete it to search. Can we avoid this somehow? Does the translator.dll get updated everytime the item translation is updated?

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    When i'm looking for costumes, i'm using the ingame function to check other color variants too. Sometimes it puts the english names behind the jap name, so i have to delete it to search. Can we avoid this somehow? Does the translator.dll get updated everytime the item translation is updated?
    Of course it does. Also, you can set a hotkey to disable it.