Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Thread: Solo PD Thread

surprised you did not go after astra (austere is a terrible choice modern day for obvious reasons.. that is making one rather than having already owned one)

I've had a max 60 element Austere DB since a little over a month after PD came out, I figured getting a Katana with the remnant stuff I have left over would have been fine. I'm literally only short a few XQ stones and Ult crystals, none of which are that difficult to obtain. I have way more than enough of everything else that any other parts aren't even a problem. I could probably 60 Ele an austere Katana in about a day or two.

Are Astra weapons really that much better? I assumed Austere with the set bonus with the units made it just barely weaker than Astra and not enough to make much of a difference.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

austere takes more effort in general and astra is "slightly" stronger than austere but also gets 40% on hit regen for more uptime.. but now with mother being as uncommon as it is.. rippppp

now it's a time for union katana

I got burned out and stopped playing that much after farming form sheets to +35 all three of those weapons when those first came out. I've only recently came back into the swing of things about a week after valentine started. If I knew mother was gonna be so scarce I would have worked on this ages ago. Once I get the Redran egg sheet done which will be right after the next mother, I'll pick up the Astra Katana sheet. Luckily we have until mid April for those, but by that point I'm guessing level 80 will be out and S ranking PD won't be much of an issue anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    I got burned out and stopped playing that much after farming form sheets to +35 all three of those weapons when those first came out. I've only recently came back into the swing of things about a week after valentine started. If I knew mother was gonna be so scarce I would have worked on this ages ago. Once I get the Redran egg sheet done which will be right after the next mother, I'll pick up the Astra Katana sheet. Luckily we have until mid April for those, but by that point I'm guessing level 80 will be out and S ranking PD won't be much of an issue anymore.
    soloPD won't be available anymore. Unless those triggers can last.

Wait, solo PD is a limited time thing? I didn't remember hearing anything about that.

Edit: Wow, just saw we only have until March 8th, that's incredibly lame. Now I have to S rank this on principal just so I don't lose out on that title.
    Last edited by ZER0 DX; Feb 17, 2017 at 03:28 AM.

you do know lv80 req. +35class weapon to unlock right?it seem like you don't have +35 katana or bow

Wait, solo PD is a limited time thing? I didn't remember hearing anything about that.

Edit: Wow, just saw we only have until March 8th, that's incredibly lame. Now I have to S rank this on principal just so I don't lose out on that title.
    Still you can collect the triggers. I've stashed some to try PD again when lvl 80/80. Just for sake of curiosity.

Really?! only till the 8th? I assumed it was just always gonna be an option so that PD runs had an excuse to be in the lobby for the full 30 minutes. I'll keep trying at it but so far I either time out at the last part of PD or I outright get killed by a cheap shot.