Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: PSO2 STATION!+

Quote Originally Posted by Sriracha X View Post
    Hero TMG buffs, awesome. Hope they'll make the weapon great to use outside of BNS counters.

On the other hand, more incentive for people to spam BNS
    I think they should have buffed the normal shots a bit, i really hate the fact they're buffing BnS because of the bad Hr's who just spam this on literally anything now but the pro to it is that countering will be way more beneficial with the PA. Every other buff they did to Hr TMG's im a-okay with, just means I'lll have a battery weapon that does more damage

-I'm not sure what they're doing with Ph Katana, don't see any specific buff on bumped (besides quick cut).
    -none of the balancing they're doing to DB's is helping it (besides I guess a bigger Parry window), it is still the worse of the 3 weps on Etoile pallete. It needed a power buff to be better
    -Austere units are never going to die (even though we've known about this upgrade for awhile)
    -Atra Units are a welcome, assuming they're good
    -SAF's for units sounds interesting but it sounds like everyone last affix week might have taken a hit
    -New Bonus Quest seems pretty neat, some source of Transplant tickets now
    -Sorta, kinda, maybe looking forward to the Winners Side scratches

Definitely excited for:
    -Omega Luther UH
    -New pet "Grass, Crass?" that seems like it's putting my poor Redran out of business. At least Viola will have a friend to hang out with now
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I think they should have buffed the normal shots a bit, i really hate the fact they're buffing BnS because of the bad Hr's who just spam this on literally anything now but the pro to it is that countering will be way more beneficial with the PA. Every other buff they did to Hr TMG's im a-okay with, just means I'lll have a battery weapon that does more damage

-I'm not sure what they're doing with Ph Katana, don't see any specific buff on bumped (besides quick cut).
    -none of the balancing they're doing to DB's is helping it (besides I guess a bigger Parry window), it is still the worse of the 3 weps on Etoile pallete. It needed a power buff to be better
    -Austere units are never going to die (even though we've known about this upgrade for awhile)
    -Atra Units are a welcome, assuming they're good
    -SAF's for units sounds interesting but it sounds like everyone last affix week might have taken a hit
    -New Bonus Quest seems pretty neat, some source of Transplant tickets now
    -Sorta, kinda, maybe looking forward to the Winners Side scratches

Definitely excited for:
    -Omega Luther UH
    -New pet "Grass, Crass?" that seems like it's putting my poor Redran out of business. At least Viola will have a friend to hang out with now
    I kinda don't agree for Etoile DB buffs, I think getting more connects and better PP sustain, along with light wave being more versatile definitely will help DB, we'll have to see if it needs more than that but the extra 20% gear accumulation is not to be slept upon imo
    Last edited by Zephyrion; May 19, 2020 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I kinda don't agree for Etoile DB buffs, I think getting more connects and better PP sustain, along with light wave being more versatile definitely will help DB, we'll have to see if it needs more than that but the extra 20% gear accumulation is not to be slept open imo
    it is still the worse of the 3 even with this balance though, it didn't need one of it's PA's nerfed already and while pushing Full Connect to proc sooner is nice it's not enough to outdo Wand or DS. Give it the power buff it needs and it'll at least rival DS or maybe Wand
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

it is still the worse of the 3 even with this balance though, it didn't need one of it's PA's nerfed already and while pushing Full Connect to proc sooner is nice it's not enough to outdo Wand or DS. Give it the power buff it needs and it'll at least rival DS or maybe Wand
    I mean if you're talking about Particle Flow we don't even know if it's a nerf since hitstop relaxation naturally increases DPS, so power reduction might just be there for its DPS to stay the same. Even if the power did get a nerf, particle flow is mostly a utility PA as its timing and movement doesn't mesh that well with the parry mechanic in the first place. it's mostly a tool for repositioning, so I'd rather take the PP cut over any kind of damage increase that wouldn't make it any more relevant.
    It's also not a Hero TMG situation where DB is simply horribly outclassed by the other Etoile weapons, it already has a good amount of bosses on which it's just as effective as DS, and on some, I'd even rather use DB because its parry is way more consistent than DS weapon action on multi-hit patterns. As for the mobbing department, Wand is just Wand so comparing it to DB or even DS doesn't quite make sense here anyway xD.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; May 19, 2020 at 06:34 PM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sriracha X View Post
    Hero TMG buffs, awesome. Hope they'll make the weapon great to use outside of BNS counters.

On the other hand, more incentive for people to spam BNS
    Maybe I should give Hr a try again ...... but my equipment isn't suited for the class anymore (only 1k HP, for GuHu purpose .... probably will die in 1 hit as Hr (since /Hu have 2x FlashGuard + MH for protection))
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I finally got to see my sword
    I just wish the aura was stronger, but I would have to see it in person once it comes out.

It seems that for the first time we will have a Side C of the winners, some designs were missing in the stream

I wish they had shown some information about the new class (we don't even know the name of it)

cg on the sword, wish i had some remote skill in art to try and enter those player entries every year. will definitely be using it
    PSO2 NGS

cg on the sword, wish i had some remote skill in art to try and enter those player entries every year. will definitely be using it
    I've seen some designs with bad art pass to nominees before, so I guess it shouldn't be a problem, as long as the idea is good, you should try it

the new Atra Ex potential is boosting it's damage by 18%, requires Emers Stones from DQ (which are super abundant). This now places it as 2nd best in the Meta because well, Atra Ex needed it. Does this mean get heavily invested into Atra Ex again? (assuming you still have yours and you just need to swap out the SSA's) absolutely not but it's stuff you can still gear alt classes or for something else on your palette that needs a buff. Should you get heavily invested into as starter gear? Kinda, if its all you have yes. Remember the power creep coming soon from the Ep6 raid, invest wisely or just burn resources to regret it later, do whatever you want

1. Stil
    2. Atra Ex+
    3. Liberate

As for Austere NT, doesn't really matter, it's not going to be massively noticeable despite us not having the numbers. The reliance on it's PB for increase dmg vs having that damage already out the gate already puts it lower than the other weapons. It's essentially a better PP battery and even in the event it somehow is super good (on par with Stil), it'll just be another hype weapon that gets put down not too long after it's buff
    PSO2 NGS

the new Atra Ex potential is boosting it's damage by 18%, requires Emers Stones from DQ (which are super abundant).
    Not that I'm doubting you but any source for this? Also, any info spill on the new units?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.