Thread: DLC Question

Default DLC Question

Evening Guardians.

got a question about the DLC.

let's say for the sake of argument I load up the DLC in a save file and go into the dlc trade mission wandering peddler and trade for a weapon.

will anything unforseen happen if i save the game with my traded weapon and then delete the dlc and reload the game? or will the game just load normally?

Weapons obtained from the trade missions will remain on your on your character/storage even if you remove the dlc mission files because the item data is already in the game.

Actual dlc items from the PSN on the JP version will disappear though if you remove the data from your memory stick.

much thanks.

that'll make my life a little easier.

one last question. what about the Toro and Kuro partner cards from the dlc mission. would they still be there?

now if i could just get my hands on a cheap second copy of this game so i can use my old semi busted psp to transfer the multiplayer title items across from a save file i found on gamefaqs into a new save i'll be making when i clear psp1 i'd be golden.

i'm gonna post a question on here about trades and see if anybody else can help me if i send them the save file with all the items i want sitting in the inventory

I believe the toro and kuro cards remain even if you remove the mission files because they are on the game data but I have never specifically checked.

As for trading, just keep in mind you can only trade B and C rank items.

nothing above b rank can be traded?

that sucks.

ok then i guess i'll have to see whether the promotional copy of psp2 i saw on ebay is cheap enough and see what i'm gonna do.

but it doesnt seem like it's worth the hassle to get the title items i wanted to transfer over (the save is missing the ignis twin sabers neway). half the gear from the online and battle mode titles is useless for half of a playthru neway

to be honest i just want the double saber replica cause in psp1 i got sick of looking at the pretty batons all the time cause they seem so damned stingy that getting a double saber to drop in lighting beasts and grove of fanatics online seems to take an act of god.

Here the drop info for double saber replica:

http://psp2.psupedia.info/Special%25...r_Replica.html

Should be pretty easy to get, especially since it can be traded for a few weapon badge bronzes or a few photon drops.

yeah i saw that myself. i was just trying to be naughty and get everything for free.