Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Tank Hunter is hilarious now. I run a build where I don't even use Fury Stance anymore. With both Flash Guards, Guard Stance, Healing Guard and Absorption it's rare you ever have to heal and most stuff doesn't hurt you much at all. I did Bal Rodos in SH and he caught me out with a bite, only did 200 damage which I then recovered from Healing Guard.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

they buffed the radius of slide shaker yet other cyclone's is still the same
    While most of the changes are good, I feel as though some were overlooked.

Other Cyclone being left out of the damage meta is for the better IMO. I always felt it was a neat idea, but horribly executed due to its mechanics. It would've needed a lot of reworking to be good. You're just left far too open compared to similar PAs, like, you know, Slide Shaker which might as well be the exact same PA except you can cancel it. Maybe if they add that grapple damage resistance boost skill Other Cyclone will be better.

Other Spin's grapple range increase is bitchin' though.

Enraged Stance (Fury Stance potential) got buffed to 4%/5%/6%.

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    Ship 2 UD proving that it's all about the sexy and the muscle. o3o

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24345732

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24345896
    UD is awesome. Always glad to see him helping to turn the tide in random runs.

Sorry for the bump otherwise. Was just catching up on whether Hunter is worth messing around with.
    Sounds like some PAs still need a little work.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidaku View Post
    Yeah Partizans rock now.

I hope we'll se more hunters around once the bouncer craze is over.....
    I was so hype for ep 3 hunter I got 3 hu trees now.
    Just, I am still in the phase of creaming my pants every time I use braver so i will be some time until I try hunter for real.
    I tried some WL though and it's very good.
    I just don't know if I can really enjoy the slow speed and being mostly rooted on the ground as a main braver and frequent dagger fighter.

But I guess I should remove my sword from my shop and get some hu build that has gear and fury gear boost lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Tank Hunter is hilarious now. I run a build where I don't even use Fury Stance anymore. With both Flash Guards, Guard Stance, Healing Guard and Absorption it's rare you ever have to heal and most stuff doesn't hurt you much at all. I did Bal Rodos in SH and he caught me out with a bite, only did 200 damage which I then recovered from Healing Guard.
    EPIC!
    I was really hype for new tank hu but it kinda ll went down the drain when I tried out sword and it was mediocre (as I have no gear on my current hu build).

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Other Cyclone being left out of the damage meta is for the better IMO. I always felt it was a neat idea, but horribly executed due to its mechanics. It would've needed a lot of reworking to be good. You're just left far too open compared to similar PAs, like, you know, Slide Shaker which might as well be the exact same PA except you can cancel it. Maybe if they add that grapple damage resistance boost skill Other Cyclone will be better.

Other Spin's grapple range increase is bitchin' though.
    TBH Other Cylcone is tons of fun and very good for solo.
    But if you play with others it's about the most annoying PA ever.
    Especially if the others are playing melee.

BTW, how is holding urrent?
    I tried some new WL and it's good but I sorta skipped that. But apparently it got some massive dmg boost (which is good cause standing in one spot for the duration is like asking to get killed).

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    BTW, how is holding urrent?
    I tried some new WL and it's good but I sorta skipped that. But apparently it got some massive dmg boost (which is good cause standing in one spot for the duration is like asking to get killed).
    you can see holding current here :>

<|Friendly Warrior||Theme made by Zorafim|>
    <|Wired-Lance Super Hard Boss Battles|>
    <|Visit my Flickr for PSO2 Related Pics!|>

team tree buff

Just tried sword with gear.
    Man this shit is epic. Didn't expect this kind of difference, a single bar (after like one or two hits) is like triple charge speed already and sword is actually awesome.