Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Melodys View Post
    May want to add rough benchmarks on crystals at the end of each wave if you wish to get 10k at the end for pugs or even team TD3.
    Was considering doing that. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    The players controlling an AIS need to remember to pick up those crystals while moving to a different locations on the map, and watch the map at all times. Shit is a game changer.

I think people are starting to learn TD3, though, as I've been getting more and more S Rank in random pugs. The problems only occur when there's a lot happening on the map - people (even in the AIS) tend to forget about towers and cleaning the infected octagons, because they're so focus what's in front of them.
    Thanks for reminding me about AIS picking up crystals.
    Not sure if I wrote that yet.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but if you place a turret on a terminal, can an infected tower spawn over it?

Reason being is that I thought it might be a good idea to place turrets on very outside terminals and not use them, so you don't have to go as far out of your way to destroy the infected towers. Anyone using an AIS or particle cannon is probably going to be using an inside terminal so it probably wouldn't matter if you made an outside one unavailable.

edit: nevermind I just saw this:

Infected sockets cannot be used, and anything on the socket will immediately be destroyed upon infection.
    Last edited by horseship; Jul 24, 2014 at 10:05 AM.

Ok, its finally time to show my ignorance. I can't win this or most of the EQs. I have a hard time even getting into the emergencies in general. I try to join (on my block or another) and the party is usually in a "special area." If I simply accept the mission, I stand all alone on the teleporter and no one else shows up for the rest of the EQ time. If I manage to get into a group right at the beginning, they sometimes leave the group and abandon me. If I'm really lucky and find a group before the EQ, we simply fail. All bases destroyed by wave 5. I'm on ship 2. I'm level 52. I have no idea which difficulty I should be doing. Usually I just try to find an active group at any difficulty because its so hard to get into these emergencies. I tried starting on B20 (for a better chance with English speakers) yesterday during this emergency and was told "no parties found" for any difficulty?! So I joined a group on another block and we failed (of course). Seems like a big waste of time and I'm starting to ignore the emergency announcements.

Does anyone have any advice before I give up on EQs completely?

BTW I'm in the same spot with TACOs. I tried a couple. I hadn't done them before so I was trying to learn. People started getting angry and using all caps because I wasn't keeping up. We failed. They all left group. Very unwelcoming even though I tried my best. I haven't been back in 20 levels. I hear EQs and TACOs can be a good place to farm. I wish I could...

Go to B4 for Hard, B6 for Very Hard and B10 - 14 for Super Hard.

B20 is usually abandoned for more populated blocks, by going to the blocks I've mentioned.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shevek View Post
    Ok, its finally time to show my ignorance. I can't win this or most of the EQs. I have a hard time even getting into the emergencies in general. I try to join (on my block or another) and the party is usually in a "special area." If I simply accept the mission, I stand all alone on the teleporter and no one else shows up for the rest of the EQ time. If I manage to get into a group right at the beginning, they sometimes leave the group and abandon me. If I'm really lucky and find a group before the EQ, we simply fail. All bases destroyed by wave 5. I'm on ship 2. I'm level 52. I have no idea which difficulty I should be doing. Usually I just try to find an active group at any difficulty because its so hard to get into these emergencies. I tried starting on B20 (for a better chance with English speakers) yesterday during this emergency and was told "no parties found" for any difficulty?! So I joined a group on another block and we failed (of course). Seems like a big waste of time and I'm starting to ignore the emergency announcements.

Does anyone have any advice before I give up on EQs completely?

BTW I'm in the same spot with TACOs. I tried a couple. I hadn't done them before so I was trying to learn. People started getting angry and using all caps because I wasn't keeping up. We failed. They all left group. Very unwelcoming even though I tried my best. I haven't been back in 20 levels. I hear EQs and TACOs can be a good place to farm. I wish I could...
    Your issue is being lv52. You need to be 55 to be able to play it on SH. If you are on B10-19 then you won't find any parties for VH. Try blocks 6-9. They should have parties for you but I think for TD3 almost everyone switches to SH to play it because of the new drops. That might also be your bad luck right now.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

I was charging a socketed Photon Cannon and a Solza Brahda threw a ball on me, infecting the socket and blowing up the cannon, doing damage to me at the same time.

So yeah, don't try to charge cannons anywhere near Solza Brahdas.
    Gotta add that to the guide later, too.

Random note: since enemy mobs are level 70, you can get untekked 11* drops. I wouldn't be surprised if the old rule of non mob specific drops (Falz rares and -PP Cost Potential rares) always dropping tekked still applies though.

AIS health/damage scales with difficulty, I'm guessing that turrets do as well.

People are still learning, and that's okay. But I had level 2x players running Hard for the first time, dropping AIS on wave 2, etc. The difficulty spike probably caught them off guard - earlier EQs weren't as hard to defend.

After failing that run, the next Normal run went better, though too many people dropped AIS on wave 6. Still managed to keep one base alive. But hey, I don't expect as much from N runs.

I'd be careful about installing the English patch, Large English Patch, and the Story patch at the moment. I froze upon re-entering the teleporter to get more drops after I had finished my 2nd run and a file check after I exited showed I was missing no files after I uninstalled the patches.

Edit: More testing shows that it might not be the patches. I managed to freeze myself when I had my weapon palette open and switched weapons right before I activated the teleporter. For some reason switching weapons while teleporting is not allowed and will freeze you.
    Last edited by IndigoNovember; Jul 26, 2014 at 09:32 AM.

Thought of something that might be useful, but needs to be confirmed.

Could someone please try equipping a +EXP weapon before summoning an A.I.S, and then check if you get more EXP?