Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Preposterous Rhino View Post
    So, we should try getting this back on topic haha. Anyone have any good theories for why their hasn't been any news?
    they're trying to incorporate the Sonic Heroes song into the game and they dont wanna screw that up

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

They're too busy whoring out Sonic.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

I wouldn't mind making it into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Yden View Post
    Did they say they were demoing the game there? Actually Pax East is in a week and are they even demoing it there?
    Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    It was last year that they had a demo booth, so far no other news. If they plan on releasing any information either PAX East or PAX in general should shed light on anything.

Nothing on their site has said anything about being at PAX this year though.
    I can't find ANY information on what will be at PAX Australia so I have no clue.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

My theory is they'll pull a Tales of Graces F. We did see any English screenshots until at least 2-3 months before it's release.

Well they're about due for an announcement about NA/EU PSO2 for Vita, since it's been a year since the JP announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    My theory is they'll pull a Tales of Graces F. We did see any English screenshots until at least 2-3 months before it's release.
    That's the thing though. It's been a year. If that's what they were planning, they should have released some information already.
    Last edited by Kion; Mar 14, 2013 at 05:19 PM.

I'm assuming its because it takes while to translate a game or Sega of America and Sega of Japan are having problems again. =/
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I know it's most unlikely but I'm still going for Sega announcing that they changed their mind and are making a world server with japan that works kind of like the Vita and PC blocks.

It could be that SoA thinks SoJ is handling it, and SoJ thinks SoA is handling it and the game just got lost that way.