Page 497 of 684 FirstFirst ... 397447487494495496497498499500507547597 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 6832

Tweaker wants to redownload 4400 files (again) using new method of patching, even when I didn't install the Story Patch.

edit: Using the old method, i get only 92 files needed to be downloaded , with total of 120MB (71MB comes from today's update, while the rest *should* be from the Large Files that was installed via new method, so no backups)
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; Mar 25, 2015 at 12:50 AM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Yeah, same here, never installed the story patch or large patch and the new method found 1372 missing files and had to redownload them (1.2Gb).

^Hmm, that's like the last 2 week's big update size...
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Hehe, I have it even better... I had installed story patch and even large files, i was playing and all was ok, but today, there was new update so, i click ok... It started scanning all files... and what am I seeing? All files missing!

So, now im trying that OLD method and its scanning all the files and there is nothing what is missing... for now... so I hope it will be ok after scan... Really, whats going on with this new method? I didnt even know there is such thing... Isnt it somehow using different directory? In the menu it still shows "Select pso2_bin folder...", but I cant see this folder anymore, so i set it up to main PSO2 folder, is it ok?

P.S.: I wasnt playing PSO2 for a long time, so all of my informations are outdated.

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    Server timeout like that usually comes from proxy issues, make sure the proxy settings are reset if using the JP launcher.
    That's what I thought and I did scrub the proxy settings. I can play the game but it mostly in Japanese. I would like to use the item translation but I won't be greedy.

i can log into the game but any attempt to changes blocks DC's me how do i fix this?

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

weird. is the new method supposedly saves a backup too??? was it changed??? both my story and large files does'nt have any backups.

Had a quick question guys..Is there a place where I can download the english patches that tweaker gives you manaully? I pretty much run the game without tweaker so I wante to try to install without tweaker.

Quote Originally Posted by thedoublej View Post
    Had a quick question guys..Is there a place where I can download the english patches that tweaker gives you manaully? I pretty much run the game without tweaker so I wante to try to install without tweaker.
    We can't link to it here, but yes, there is at the forum of the English patch dev team, with the exception of the story patch which is Tweaker exclusive. You just have to Google for it.

after stop playing for 3 month...
    i tried to play again.

then i patch the game using tweaker... and i got this pastebin notice. always.

http://pastebin.com/J7NEWKLi