Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I had some awesome visitors today, fresh off of other ships.

Spoiler!

If Ominei & Arshes would have been there, too - perfection.
    Well, I can only imagine the fun you guys had.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Spoiler!

I blame Monster Hunter 4!! (Getting online now though... Always tardy to the party )

Side note: thehondachef/Neith looks so sad, or maybe even confused. [insertmeme]Why not both?[/insertmeme]

Quote Originally Posted by thehondachef View Post
    I was overdressed.
    Nassandra does like to feel the breeze on at least 95% of her skin 90-97% of the time.
    *+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*
    "The eyes are the window of the soul." (...but these are pixels, so they are a window to Albums.)

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthcmc1974 View Post
    I can never seem to get enough points for Huey to notice me. ... Really should go back and retry this quest.

Spoiler!

I had to drag Neith to my room afterwards, but damn we need to do this together, soon, mate, real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    I can never seem to get enough points for Huey to notice me. ... Really should go back and retry this quest.
    Explore every location on the map, destroy all the grass you find, and make sure you're fast enough at the part with the blue switch. Don't neglect the area off to the side during that part either. Also don't let any enemy escape. Do all that, and you're good.

I reccommend having Sara or Afin as your partner, they get the most actual story out of this. But if you must fill out the event chronicle you gotta do it 6 times. I was like, yeah, hell no lol.
    Last edited by Stealthcmc1974; Mar 2, 2015 at 06:18 AM.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

This goddamn worm.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    While this wasn't too terrible to watch, I'm not sure to understand why you kept discharging your element after casting a tech.

And are you playing a S-ATK or T-ATK Bouncer? Because if S-ATK, you can use Dual Blades and Boots together(boots only if you have Switch Strike though), but if T-ATK, I could understand what you're doing in the video, but I wanted to point out that you can use basic attacks and PAs as a T-ATK Bouncer and still do lots of damage, since Jet Boots do T-ATK damage by default, hence the need for Switch Strike if going S-ATK Bouncer.

EDIT: Here's a quick video I did of playing as a Jet Boots T-ATK Bouncer, just for the heck of it. Sure I am lvl 75/75 and I obviously have better gear, but the demonstration should be enough.

Last edited by Killerwing; Mar 2, 2015 at 03:20 PM.

Oh why I am discarging element? My boots are fire regardless and I have the elemental burst skill. When I discharge a secondary explosion comes out right after my tech which is a secondary source of damage. I am trying to get down his little feelers before I move in.

I am a T-attack bouncer. As you inferred.
    the elemental burst is why I was doing that so much. It helped at the end where I never had to move in to kill him. I just need 160-200 pp and I think my build will be finalized

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    Oh why I am discarging element? My boots are fire regardless and I have the elemental burst skill. When I discharge a secondary explosion comes out right after my tech which is a secondary source of damage. I am trying to get down his little feelers before I move in.

I am a T-attack bouncer. As you inferred.
    the elemental burst is why I was doing that so much. It helped at the end where I never had to move in to kill him. I just need 160-200 pp and I think my build will be finalized
    I'm not a real expert when it comes to Bouncer, and while I do understand the idea of discharging the element with Elemental Burst(it's also the only way to actually remove the element aside from changing the element or simply let it run out).
    But when I tried it, I didn't find it very efficient, not to mention the AOE range of the Burst isn't that big, so it doesn't make it very useful to try to hit all of the Gwanahda's tendrils at once. Might just be better to directly target them with a tech like I was doing, or just smack them with a PA.

Don't be afraid to use your PAs with a charged element. Especially if you're using Elemental Stance.

Anyway, to that I think we should stop the talk on that whole fight and maybe let others go on with posting their screenshots

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Nassandra does like to feel the breeze on at least 95% of her skin 90-97% of the time.
    Confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Edson Drake View Post
    I had to drag Neith to my room afterwards, but damn we need to do this together, soon, mate, real soon.
    Sure thing, my friend.

Here's one more I took. It's the only other one that didn't involve a total lack of clothing, sooooo.

Spoiler!