Page 455 of 683 FirstFirst ... 355405445452453454455456457458465505555 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 6822

Could be as simple as the fan being dirty or having some debris in it. Or it could be a bearing going out. Worth at least blowing some compressed air into it.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_amunet View Post
    I had the same issue. I bought two new tires they are great no leaks. But they lost my center cap and ring. I manage to get the center cap back and make my own ring for it to lock in to the rin. Then I bought the last two and the only place to put then on was about to close so I bough the tires and took them there to put them on and then? About 45 minutes for 2 simple tries. Then broke my center cap and gave me the ring. Blamed it all on rust. >.< Like human force was rust! Then I can get buy another cap. How lovely they break it I buy it. >.< Then? I had someone who tried to cut me off and after I came out of the store. The car drove funny and all the air was out of my new tire, even those it wasn't even a month old. Now It gos down a lot. No nails I see in it. I will test it and see if I need a patch. Bad thing is? With this tires I can't tell if thee flat by looking at them. So They look ok but aren't ok.

SO hopefully that get resolved very soon.
    Damn, that sucks. Mine ended up dropping 15 PSI in a day so I had it patched. My only guess is that the plug had worked its way loose somehow. Oh well, all's good now. Just gotta stop being lazy and fix my sway bar and look at my fuel pump :P Silly vehicles.

To compound this I've felt like a lethargic zombie the past three-four days, while a guy from corporate came down to do final approval on site projects and budget for this fiscal year, and I had to do a site tour >_< Everything felt like a blur, like I wasn't even there, and I was really tired. No idea what was up with that but I seem to be okay today. Didn't stop me from going out last night XD

Netflix only has the first season of The Walking Dead available for instant streaming, despite the 2nd season being almost a year old now. What the shit.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Netflix only has the first season of The Walking Dead available for instant streaming, despite the 2nd season being almost a year old now. What the shit.
    Yes, I am in this same situation. Been waiting for about 6 months now after watching season 1.

Ugh, the new Apple Maps app is a pile of fuck. 90% of the time I'm better off going to Google Maps in the browser.

Quote Originally Posted by CupOfCoffee View Post
    Ugh, the new Apple Maps app is a pile of fuck. 90% of the time I'm better off going to Google Maps in the browser.
    That's all I keep hearing, haha. I'm waiting for Google to pass their own Maps app through the App Store, which will be really nice because then they can keep it updated. Kinda like the new YouTube app that actually doesn't suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Heskett View Post
    Yes, I am in this same situation. Been waiting for about 6 months now after watching season 1.
    Yes, it's pissing me off. I don't know how or where I'm going to watch season two. if anyone knows of anywhere, please fill me in.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Yes, it's pissing me off. I don't know how or where I'm going to watch season two. if anyone knows of anywhere, please fill me in.
    Buy the dvd box set and ebay it when you are done with it?

Quote Originally Posted by .Rusty. View Post
    Buy the dvd box set and ebay it when you are done with it?
    If I had money, I'd buy the seasons and keep them. But, I don't. I meant "alternative" means.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

You might just have to wait for the rotation, takes forever for Netflix to get new stuff sometimes.