Page 518 of 684 FirstFirst ... 18418468508515516517518519520521528568618 ... LastLast
Results 5,171 to 5,180 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone40 View Post
    I just recently downloaded the PSO2 Tweaker and I"m just wondering if the tutorial at the begin is suppose to be in Japanese or is my Tweaker messed up or missing something?
    Welcome to PSO-World!

When you go into PSO2 Tweaker, click on the Orb > Install/Update Patches > English Patch/English Large Files/English Story Patch as needed. Most (if not, all) of Episode 1 and 2 should be translated with the exception of a few Event Fields introduced from Episode 3 or that our team hasn't gotten around to translating yet.

I would like to add up to what Persephone40 said; A few weeks ago i introduced 2 of my friends to pso2, and while they had the story patch and all the others installed, parts of the tutorial were still in japanese (when the operator talks, the instructions on what you have to do, also the 2 options you have to choose from at the beginning which are something like do the tutorial or skip it). I don't know if this is intended at all, since i remember having these things translated before, but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Cr-0-Ny View Post
    I would like to add up to what Persephone40 said; A few weeks ago i introduced 2 of my friends to pso2, and while they had the story patch and all the others installed, parts of the tutorial were still in japanese (when the operator talks, the instructions on what you have to do, also the 2 options you have to choose from at the beginning which are something like do the tutorial or skip it). I don't know if this is intended at all, since i remember having these things translated before, but yeah.
    Sometimes things break when SEGA updates the files; also, some of the tutorial windows can't be translated because the text on them is actually part of an image rather than being script.

I've done all the patches that need to be sober on the little orb. But if it doesn't pertain to the story line it is not translated for me. Is that how it's suppose to be? If I talk to a random npc or do a side quest it's in Japanese. If that's how it's suppose to be then Thats fine but if I need to look at certain files or things please let me know.Thank you for the answer in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone40 View Post
    I've done all the patches that need to be sober on the little orb. But if it doesn't pertain to the story line it is not translated for me. Is that how it's suppose to be? If I talk to a random npc or do a side quest it's in Japanese. If that's how it's suppose to be then Thats fine but if I need to look at certain files or things please let me know.Thank you for the answer in advance
    Certain things aren't translated because they aren't seen a vital to playing the game; this includes most of the NPC dialogue outside of cutscenes and some quest and CO descriptions. They may eventually get translated, but they tend to be seen as low priority.

Ok thank you just wanted to make sure ^.^

I havent been able to lauch pso2 from tweaker properly for a few weeks now, it keeps giving me timeout errors, cant even install the english patches after the last game update, I click the install option but it does nothing now, or just crashes the tweaker.

Then I decided to erease the tweaker folder, and use the new version, but it cant even download the 7za.exe and UnRAR.exe, as it keeps failing to download then, proceding saying they are corrupt, trying to download then again, and keeps failing on this cycle XP

^That seems to be permission problem. Have you tried allowing Tweaker from been blocked by firewall/antivirus?
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^That seems to be permission problem. Have you tried allowing Tweaker from been blocked by firewall/antivirus?
    I only have the windows firewall, and it isnt even turned on. It worked fine about 3 weeks ago.

the highlighted text says " the time limit for this operation has been reached"

same in the dialog box.

After all this the game launches fine, but I cant install the english patchs. It will do nothing when I select the option on the menu bar, or will crash the tweaker.
    Last edited by Padoca85; May 2, 2015 at 01:56 AM.