Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

To all who have problems with their *.exe files. If the loader manages to start up all you need to do is set your Windows profile as "administrator with full access rights" to all 4 files. You can do that by right clicking each files individually and go to the security tab. you need YOUR currently logged in profile to be in the upper window with the mark on "full access for writing and bla".

Once you done that, the patcher is able to overwirte the *.exe files again. You actually don't need to download the newest files when you are able to start the loader.
    Sakura Haruno - Hu(65)-Fi(61)-Br(30)
    Ship2

any solution for error 630 and always DC ?
    when i was using hotspot shield there is no error 630 again but it ran very very slowly or laggy

I wanted to play Phantasy Star 2 Online, so I followed this method. http://kotaku.com/5928484/cant-wait-...panese-version

So I got pretty fay with the instructions, but something happened around Part 4, Step 3. So after the game was done installing and I waited for patches to be downloaded, since it was it's first time to start the game.

After I think everything done, I get the game started and everything is loading up. But the I get a Application Error that says this- http://i.imgur.com/0j5Rn.png
    "Magic isn't what gives me hope. I have magic because I held on in the face of despair."-Quote Kamen Rider Wizard

problem No.105 try administrator is still no use...any way to help it??

Im Getting this error, have any idea?

Is anybody having trouble with Pso2 and Microsoft Security Essentials or any Windows 7 feature?

Whenever I try to resend myself an authentification key to my email so I can play on another computer, for one an auth key has never made it to my email in days, for two if I resend I get this:

認証キーを
    連絡用メールアドレスに送信しました。
    [ No.650 ]

Which says a key was sent... but it wasn't.

I know for a fact I have the right email (y'know, cause it's mines) and because just two days ago I got an email from SEGA on it about rustyhearts.

Yes I check spam folders.

Sometimes I try resending a bunch of times in a row, other times it's hours between trying to resend and nothing happens. Been trying for 2 days now.
    Last edited by Chdata; Oct 28, 2012 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    Whenever I try to resend myself an authentification key to my email so I can play on another computer, for one an auth key has never made it to my email in days, for two if I resend I get this:

認証キーを
    連絡用メールアドレスに送信しました。
    [ No.650 ]

Which says a key was sent... but it wasn't.

I know for a fact I have the right email (y'know, cause it's mines) and because just two days ago I got an email from SEGA on it about rustyhearts.

Yes I check spam folders.

Sometimes I try resending a bunch of times in a row, other times it's hours between trying to resend and nothing happens. Been trying for 2 days now.
    Do you have an @aol.com address?
    Because for some reason aol-addresses don't receive e-mails containing authentification keys, dunno why

I had the same problem once myself >_< I got every SEGA-mail, but for some reason only the one with the key never got sent to me, no matter how many times I tried.
    Changing to a @yahoo.com address solved the problem not only for me, but for a few other people as well

I'm trying to change my email now, I can get past the captcha but when I try to change my email information I keep getting an error :c

Can you change to a hotmail email? Or is it a different problem?

Am I even correctly trying to change my email?

Using isao as directed to by the option under login in pso2

Edit: I even made an @yahoo.com now but I still get errors

*The entire time
    *It was asking for my current email
    *I thought that was where you change email
    Last edited by Chdata; Oct 28, 2012 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    I'm trying to change my email now, I can get past the captcha but when I try to change my email information I keep getting an error :c

Can you change to a hotmail email? Or is it a different problem?

Am I even correctly trying to change my email?

Using isao as directed to by the option under login in pso2

Edit: I even made an @yahoo.com now but I still get errors

*The entire time
    *It was asking for my current email
    *I thought that was where you change email
    https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEM...duct_name=sega

You'll come to the page that shows the list of services/games you've subscribed to. Somewhere at the top, marked blue and underlined is this: 登録情報へ Click it!

You're now at the e-mail register page!
    At the top it shows your SEGA ID and below is some red text:
    ※氏名か生年月日または秘密の質問を入力してください。
    It says to either type in your name, birthdate or secret question (in this order from top to bottom).
    You can mark one of the three, so pick one and insert the correct info.

Next, you'll see *連絡先メールアドレス at the very bottom and a type box below.
    Put your e-mail address in there (the old one!) and then click the 次へ button!

Now look for the window that shows your old e-mail and click the button below!
    You get to another page that shows your old e-mail again and then two type boxes you have to fill out.
    Type in your new e-mail address and then type it in again as confirmation.
    Then click the top button of the two little ones at the bottom of the page.

Now there should be an e-mail sent to you containing a link you have to click to finish the process!

I hope this helps Don't know about hotmail, but you should use the yahoo one just to be on the safe side!
    Last edited by Reiketsu; Oct 28, 2012 at 04:28 PM.