Page 18 of 337 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920212868118 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Pavichokche View Post
    I got the demo and my first (and only) impressions are that swords are SICK(er) now. SOO much better to swing almost as quickly as a saber !

Anyway, my question is this: Are forces awesome now? If so, how much awesomer are they?
    They are as awesome as pie flavored pie on a Sunday picnic. Tis that awesome.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

I got the demo and my first (and only) impressions are that swords are SICK(er) now. SOO much better to swing almost as quickly as a saber !

Anyway, my question is this: Are forces awesome now? If so, how much awesomer are they?
    They're so awesome, they're able to utterly destroy enemies with techs (infinite strafe-casted Sazonde ftw).

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    They're so awesome, they're able to utterly destroy enemies with techs (infinite strafe-casted Sazonde ftw).
    That's a bug, BTW. Don't expect it to happen in the full version, which for us won't be til another year. So until then...

Exploit the crap out of it!
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

prince of darkness rise urbanus's Avatar

ok so dewmans suppose to be the 2nd best at everything but there defensive fails.... but there super rock...so i have a question...is newman still gonna be good.
    ship 2 block 20 names Jettai

Quote Originally Posted by rise urbanus View Post
    ok so dewmans suppose to be the 2nd best at everything but there defensive fails.... but there super rock...so i have a question...is newman still gonna be good.
    Naturally. All races are still good. I don't know why people say that 'Oh dewmans wil replace newman in everything lolololol"

Ahem, moving on. While Newman and Dewman both share the status of Glass Cannon, Newmans still have more survivability due to having the highest EVA, plus highest Tech and largest PP pool, along with second fastest PP regen. In comparison, Newmans are in fact no longer the glass cannons of PS. So yes, Newmans are still good, if not, better than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Iinfinite...strafe-casted... ? Is there something special about casting while strafing???
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

Iinfinite...strafe-casted... ? Is there something special about casting while strafing???
    Thanks to a current bug, casting while strafing costs little to no PP.

That sounds like fun.
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus thats moving very fast!
    Japanese body pillows - Why not go the next mile and buy a blow up doll?
    Old people, they may look friendly but can you really trust them?
    Light-Blessed Crusader's Divine Rainbow Hand of Just Righteousness
    http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-bear.cfm

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

I got one...or two....

Why is Nagisa such a nasty little ho bag? She's gotta go all Super Duman to take on our man Hyuga! What the hell mang!

When the heck did Hyuga become so damn cool?

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

I still don't know how to get this Charge Shot 2 to work. Do I gotta be a ranger for this to work? How do I know I got the CS2 for my gun?