Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO2 Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Jonth View Post
    Oh, so they're not completely random huh? Just random out of a set? I thought it was basically puzzle pieces randomly put together.
    I'm not sure someone else told me they're just random. But I'm curious about it cause I've had the same ones before more than once so I think there is a set.

So new classes and weapons coming soon! Who's going to help me input all that stuff?
    Last edited by Dhylec; Sep 1, 2012 at 08:24 PM. Reason: merge consecutive posts

Good work on your wiki. A few friends linked me to it for ideas ie. Kane. Keep up the good work!
    PSO2Pedia.info

Quote Originally Posted by Megha View Post
    Good work on your wiki. A few friends linked me to it for ideas ie. Kane. Keep up the good work!
    Thank you for the good feedback! We'll keep the information coming.

Sometimes its nice to get good feedback, when you work so hard on something. I used to do one of the major wikis on a different game, and a lot of the feedback we got was so negative it was a real put off. Some people forget your taking time out of your day to try and help them.
    PSO2Pedia.info

Quote Originally Posted by Megha View Post
    Sometimes its nice to get good feedback, when you work so hard on something. I used to do one of the major wikis on a different game, and a lot of the feedback we got was so negative it was a real put off. Some people forget your taking time out of your day to try and help them.
    Yeah our wiki side bar is glitched and won't work so it's bad for us but we're pulling it off, atm we're trying to figure out a way to make a navigation that works well and easy to look through.

I remade the mission page. Anyone want to help fill in mission pages?
    Last edited by Dhylec; Sep 1, 2012 at 08:24 PM. Reason: merge consecutives

We're remaking the main page again, expect this to be the the main page soon.

http://p2o.wikkii.net/index.php?titl...ox&action=edit

New main page hope you all like it.
    Last edited by Dhylec; Nov 17, 2012 at 10:46 PM. Reason: merge

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    New main page hope you all like it.
    Thanks for all of your hard work, and I'm liking the new main page. I'm curious as to what happened to the Costumes page. You used to have everything listed (with pictures!) but now all I can find is the White Rappy Suit and two male swim trunks. Will the information be coming back soon?
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Quote Originally Posted by Slidikins View Post
    Thanks for all of your hard work, and I'm liking the new main page. I'm curious as to what happened to the Costumes page. You used to have everything listed (with pictures!) but now all I can find is the White Rappy Suit and two male swim trunks. Will the information be coming back soon?
    Yes it will we are having our new sub admin remake the page of costumes and parts. I wanted it to look professional and they're working on it. If you have any info to contribute for costumes or parts put it on their talk or the costume page I need to figure out how to work it out.

Also I didn't really like how the costume pages look just having a picture looks unprofessional.

Made my first contribution to the wiki... It's an extremely tiny contribution. Just evolved my mag into an Orion today, and I found out that it shoots a penetrating fire bullet. I am a little disappointed with the Cetus Nifta photon blast. I used it when about four enemies were around, and it only attacked two of them, each one time, both for less damage than a charged Rafoie. Maybe it will be more effective with a lot more enemies around, such as during a PSE Burst, but as of right now, I feel like I went with the wrong mag.

EDIT: I'll have to take back what I said about the photon blast, as it seems I wasn't using it properly. It has an area of effect around the player (it will follow the player), so if you're right in the middle of a group of enemies, they get damaged a lot more often than my first trial. You might want to change the description of the Cetus Nifta photon blast on the wiki, as it stated its' focal point is the target.
    Last edited by Jonth; Sep 5, 2012 at 02:17 PM.

Sidebar added to the wiki by our newest admin.