Page 305 of 683 FirstFirst ... 205255295302303304305306307308315355405 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 6822
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

If you have to say, "I was being sarcastic", then you're probably doing it wrong. Or you do it too much.

So good sarcasm means making yourself seem like a really bad actor?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Good sarcasm means they pick up on it, while making them feel dumb, because what's the point of being sarcastic if they think you're being serious?

Quote Originally Posted by joefro View Post
    I watched the Halo Anniversary multiplayer panel earlier today and they explained how they would work this out. They said that the pistol would be the only weapon in the Anniversary playlist. The DMR is still going to be used for regular Reach hoppers. As far as I understand, when the pistol and the DMR are in the same game, the DMR is going to be stronger, but I'm really not sure on that. I didn't see all of the panel, just about twenty minutes of it.
    I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

So far everything I'm hearing from 343i is making it sound like their goal is more about listening to vocal minorities in the Halo community as compared to actually worrying about what makes a game great. After all, it's not always the best idea to give the fans what they want.

The annoying thing is that there are a bunch of really talented people over at 343i. So who knows? After the apparent misstep of this lazy Halo remake, maybe they'll make a Halo 4 that will blow us out of the water.

It feels like my lower back and hips are on fire. There goes the possibility of having any form of good sleep tonight. Sciatica sure is fun.

I had lost power from 7AM Sunday until 4Pm today. Thanks Irene!

It sucked. A lot.

At least you didn't lose everything else.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Friggin' Xbox keeps overheating. Apparently it's too hot over here to play Video games. Eff you too, Microsoft. Eff you too.

Online games with teams.

Yes, I know I could have done better. But, frankly, when you just turtle up and let the other team farm up all they want, give them the ENTIRE MAP... It's not my fault when we lose, because there's no way I can come back on my own. And don't go acting like you "weren't blaming me" just because you didn't say "it's X's fault", when you spend the whole game saying "it's the person who did what X was doing's fault". I swear, some people... I enjoy the game, but the amount of shit I have to deal with from people who don't get that THEY CONTRIBUTE TO LOSING makes it hard for me to want to do anything but play against AI (Which is weak enough to stomp one handed)
    Last edited by Randomness; Sep 1, 2011 at 04:38 PM.
    Coming Soon!

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Was playing PSP2 and was doing Undersea Ruins S and all of a sudden, the Vulgatus kills me. Then right when I died Magashi kills it and drops a fucking Rainbow Box which of course is Milla.

Fuck this game sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.