Page 174 of 466 FirstFirst ... 74124164171172173174175176177184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 4655

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    That's really a shame. I like how it will let you know if another player is nearby so that you can join up with them and the concept of playing through other players sounds like it could be fun, but my only experience was the other night when I accidentally joined up with a random and then quit because I was really only planning on playing for about twenty minutes.
    Not to say all of them are bad, there are some people that recently bought the game due to another price drop. I find these people to be more outgoing and not so determined to just kill zombies and actually help do the missions. There are also a ton of bugs and glitches that were never ironed out, like the current dupe glitch which involves blowing yourself up and another that requires a automatic rifle or a chainsaw for weapons.

Other than that, there is a small amount of hidden unlockables, like the Developers Mods, which give you items that have a 75% chance of happening, for example Mind Blowing Military Knife has a 75% chance of causing an Infected or Walkers head to just pop. Outside of these fun little mods, there isn't anything that could keep your attention to the game, unless you're really into killing a bunch of zombies in hopes that it'll drop the best sharp weapon in the game.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Picked up Xenoblade Chronicles.

Most unique world in an RPG. EVER.
    Coming Soon!

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

OkamiDen!

Pursuant of the Red Box Checkmate's Avatar

Wii:
    Just finished Xenoblade Chronicles with 189 Hrs of gameplay (I regret nothing!)
    Starting either Metroid: Other M or Star Wars: Force Unleashed

PS3:
    Just finished Uncharted 2
    Halfway thru Killzone 2

Xbox 360:
    Finished Star Ocean: The Last Hope... still grinding levels to beat Celestial Queen
    Starting Portal 1 & 2
    Hi, I'm Checkmate and I approve this message.

Paid for by stealing your bike, bootlegging CDs and in-theatre movies out the trunk of your teenage daughter's car.

PSO 2 Char: Newtype Ship/Block: 10/20
    FO Lv40; HU Lv5; RA Lv5

I finally can start PSO2 but I cant gain access cause of the Japanese katakana security thing
    “Humanity has won its battle. Liberty now has a country.”
    http://twitter.com/#!/layfette0911

Quote Originally Posted by spade88 View Post
    I finally can start PSO2 but I cant gain access cause of the Japanese katakana security thing
    Sure you can. Use this handy little tool to match up characters and enter them into the capcha.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Sure you can. Use this handy little tool to match up characters and enter them into the capcha.

wow i was so wrong....but thank you for the link it did help a lot

PSO - believe it!

(XBOX)

Playing through my favorite of the Sonic The Hedgehog Games, the Tablet Version of Sonic CD. Its the same as Steam version that has the Jpn and English Soundtracks, Tails and all the other stuff they talked about.

Except they have a controller built into the game itself.

Also, to iPAD owners out there...

Be very careful of any game that says "Free" outside of the basic games. A lot of those games have internal cash shops regardless the genres. I've seen then so far for RPGs, Action, Adventure, Puzzle, Fighting and Simulation Games.

Even saw an RTS game where a player can get through four missions and then to "unlock" units to have a chance at later missions you need "Gold" and to get "GOLD" you either have to replay each mission many times over or actually pay real money for Gold. If you think "Skirmish" matches are even....The same units are locked on your side, while your opponent has all the unlocked units..

Say Good Night to any shred of fair gaming in that genre.

Thankfully, there are games that cost you $2 - $5 that are fully updated, Fully 3D where some have graphics beyond the Xbox 360 and PS3 on the iPAD 3 and are more interesting, that don't have you going through cash shops.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"