Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The game's been lacking content for a while now. I wonder if everything is okay with the devs.

I remember that we were complaining about EP5 having too low new content, and we were happy with how EP6 started. EP6 released in April 2019 if I remember correctly, 10 months ago. New content that I remember:

2 new classes.
    ARKS Missions
    1 new EQ with 2 different "forms", so maybe we could treat it as 2 different EQs?
    We got UQ 4man Armada Ship Infiltration.
    We got UH Free Fields, though based on format I'd classify them as UQ Fields even though Shironia, Facility and Kuron share the format. In essence, the new content in those has been the bosses really.
    We also got UH Traces of Dankness.
    We got UH modes for the EQs Mommy+Daddy, Arms, DF Persona and the seasonals.
    We got new LQ with Space Magatsu.

The developers have obviously spent time developing content. The problem is to be that 1) A lot of "new" content is really recycled old content. 2) We do not have a new mode to spice things up. 3) While UH is touted as "brutal" in requirements, the overall game has become easier overtime. UH for lvl90s with Lightstream is easier than XH was for lvl80s with Qliphad. 4) Design philosophy has shifted more towards higher number of runs of even faster quests.

Quote Originally Posted by pso2god View Post
    snip
    Thanks for letting us all know you arent actually endgame status friendo, you really arent a "pso2 god"

@darkmits

I was only happy with Phantom on Ep6 release, i didnt fall for the illusion that YSOK put on everyone else and look where the game is at now, running recycled content again for a new Train boss with 2-3 new moves thatll die in less than a minute

I mentioned before, QoL updates are great but theyre not content to hold people over for periods of time
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Feb 15, 2020 at 08:54 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Well there's Divide Quest coming up in sometime in March but I'll probably be busy playing Doom Eternal lmao
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Well there's Divide Quest coming up in sometime in March but I'll probably be busy playing Doom Eternal lmao
    i need to see more of it, atm the only impression im getting is running through existing content just to fight big fat lumin mech at the end and thats it. im assuming next stream theyll go into more details about it
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    We also got UH Traces of Dankness.
    We got UH modes for the EQs Mommy+Daddy, Arms, DF Persona and the seasonals.
    Same quest with nothing but higher stats can barely be treated as "New Content".
    Also DF Persona didn't get UH, maybe you're thinking of PD.

Quote Originally Posted by rokkuman View Post
    The game's been lacking content for a while now. I wonder if everything is okay with the devs.
    They have been working on the NA release. It appears that the NA release took development resources away from the JP version.

It is funny how they have been announcing updates not long before they are released, and the Ep. 6 story has been moving stupidly slow.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    They have been working on the NA release. It appears that the NA release took development resources away from the JP version.

It is funny how they have been announcing updates not long before they are released, and the Ep. 6 story has been moving stupidly slow.
    Well I hope it's worth it to them in the end.
    They just better not IP block when it gets released or me get mad-mad to have to use a proxy again.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post

you got a source SoJ is working on the West release?
    PSO2 NGS

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Well I hope it's worth it to them in the end.
    They just better not IP block when it gets released or me get mad-mad to have to use a proxy again.
    Being in a far 3rd position, M$ is in no position to piss-off any player base right now, I wouldn't worry about that.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!