Default Nothing appears and everything crashes

So,
    Hi i am a long time lurker but i have ran into a problem with the game on one of my PC's.

I installed the game using AIDA's installer and updated through the default launcher. I hit the play button and GameGuard updates and then... nothing... No sign of the game so I Control-Shift-Delete to open up task manager... nothing... Then windows pops up saying AVG Internet Security 2014 is reporting that it is disabled. I hit the start button to log off. Explorer crashes. This PC is above min specs and I checked the files with AIDA's tweaker. All fully updated.

Sorry for the long read

Quote Originally Posted by SparkGlasses View Post
    So,
    Hi i am a long time lurker but i have ran into a problem with the game on one of my PC's.

I installed the game using AIDA's installer and updated through the default launcher. I hit the play button and GameGuard updates and then... nothing... No sign of the game so I Control-Shift-Delete to open up task manager... nothing... Then windows pops up saying AVG Internet Security 2014 is reporting that it is disabled. I hit the start button to log off. Explorer crashes. This PC is above min specs and I checked the files with AIDA's tweaker. All fully updated.

Sorry for the long read
    Just to add I am installing this machine so younger bro can play. I can play on my Desktop.