Page 113 of 206 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113114115116123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2054

Thread: Q-gallery V

In my defense I can't just willynillingly make an absurd scene. It has to be incubated.
    Plus my art mojo has been major depressed lately.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Yeaaaaaah I haven't really gotten back into a good enough arting mood to actively participate. Like seriously.

@Zora:
    Yeah, I noticed as well maybe it's to hard of a theme to work with. You really need to think outside the box and then recreate that thought. Yes, I am mental

A song would be great nonetheless!

@Mr. O:
    Yes it's kind of sad. When I started with these I expected to reach like 10 submissions after a while. I guess there are serveral things:

1. The reward is to low for winning. Only after collecting a bunch of points, one can pick a price like AC. It's just that I am the only person that offers prices, so yeah, the prices haven been limited to only cost me an x amount each year.

2. Most people in the group aren't Phantasy Star nuts like us, so they aren't interested in having to create a PS related artwork each month.

3. Most people in the group are amateur artists like me that do these things in their free time. Any form of art requires vast investments of your time, while there is no real reward. This causes people to become lazy and procrastinate all day. I also used to be like that and I would only output one or two drawings each month, tht weren't even very good either. That's because I was dicking around and procrastinating to much. At some point in my life (couple of years ago) I changed, which also brought a complete change in my approach of art (I started digital painting) and suddenly I was spitting out 4~6 full artworks each month, and have been doing so till this day. Discipline and no procrastination so I can reach my goals.

Many people, or artists, haven't reached that turnover point in their life and many won't. I also see this during art classes. People want to become good at drawing and even want to do it professionally as their job, yet they don't draw shit when they are at home and still they expect to become a pro in a couple of years. Ugh.. The mediocrity...

Maybe you should start joining the PSA-Jams. You can strt with stick figures of sexy ladies! At least that's how I started to really get into drawing. Especially nekid girls.. Huehuehuehue

@Sayara:
    It's okay. You have regularly joined the Jams. Everyone has 'these' periods.
    Last edited by qoxolg; Apr 17, 2014 at 12:04 AM.

Done

@Mr. Duck:

I am sorry for the sloppy work. In the end I realized this was not really what you asked for. Let me know if you want me to redo your request.

Working on requests.

I can't wait to see that first one done. Nice, dynamic pose. Make sure there's lots of FWOOSH effects!

A Mizer in a picture? O_O I can't wait to see it!

@Mr. O:
    The requested eventually choose the other more basic concept, so I guess I won't be using it in the end

@Strike:
    Oh yes! My second time drawing one! They are hard as fuck to draw!

Here some progress on both:

Lot of work on the 2nd one
    keep it up!!!
    Busy doing nothing...

New PSA-JAM.

This one is probably not gonna be popular, but I don't care. I just wanted to do this one myself.

Example art: Q birdy:

Facial:

Jam:

Here are SEGA's original concepts: