Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 344142434445464754 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Ah, so it's true?
    While I don't have confirmation that the loli thing is why they did it, I can't really think of another reason for doing so. Also, I might hop on again when the server comes back on tonight to confirm in the Salon that it wasn't some kind of bug during character creation, but yeah, I noticed becuase I usually do a full height "stretch" to a character before narrowing in on the height I want and noticed it didn't go bellow that 153cm (which was roughly where I intended to be to begin with, interestingly).
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 9, 2020 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    I have also experienced ARKS Missions not clearing when they were supposed to. I did not clear the Urgent Quest mission until my third EQ session. And I agree that Zeno's voice is really off. I think he sounds way too old.
    That's it, I knew there was something not right about his voice. I only did a couple arks quests and up to finding Matio but didn't have any issues with missions clearing.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    While I don't have confirmation that the loli thing is why they did it, I can't really think of another reason for doing so. Also, I might hop on again when the server comes back on tonight to confirm in the Salon that it wasn't some kind of bug during character creation, but yeah, I noticed becuase I usually do a full height "stretch" to a character before narrowing in on the height I want and noticed it didn't go bellow that 153cm (which was roughly where I intended to be to begin with, interestingly).
    I think we all saw this coming. They either had to take out the skimpy outfits or the possibility to make lolies. Pretty sure all of these changes (I'm including renaming Darkers) was a decision from M$ since they are part of the the Silicon Woke Valley. Oh well, no skin off my back since I'm not switching servers, but it's still fun to see the differences.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

I didn't think anything could be worse than ship 2 block1 but the cbt proved me wrong.

Do we know if there's any plans for a jp player base ship because the amount of dicks, trump and nazis I saw in the space of an hour must be a record.

So how did everyone enjoy the beta?
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    So how did everyone enjoy the beta?
    Buttery smooth. Loved it once I finally got on Saturday morning!
    Nobal
    main-Hunter 29
    sub- Bouncer 17

I’ll be back on at 8 pm !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I think we all saw this coming. They either had to take out the skimpy outfits or the possibility to make lolies. Pretty sure all of these changes (I'm including renaming Darkers) was a decision from M$ since they are part of the the Silicon Woke Valley. Oh well, no skin off my back since I'm not switching servers, but it's still fun to see the differences.
    Great! I can tell my friends who quit PSO2 due to the downright sluttery that they can play the NA version instead.
    But yeah its totally a Wokeness issue and not a cultural inevitability.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Great! I can tell my friends who quit PSO2 due to the downright sluttery that they can play the NA version instead.
    But yeah its totally a Wokeness issue and not a cultural inevitability.
    quitting because too much skin shows is kinda dumb
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    quitting because too much skin shows is kinda dumb
    I always wonder why no game so far has implemented "apperance bypass". By that I mean that we can overwrite what other players appear as on our own screens only. We already have the option to hide accessories, and even effects. Why not have the option to show everyone else in a default, proper armorlike costume?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I always wonder why no game so far has implemented "apperance bypass". By that I mean that we can overwrite what other players appear as on our own screens only. We already have the option to hide accessories, and even effects. Why not have the option to show everyone else in a default, proper armorlike costume?
    you have an alternative to turn off the model loads in the options if you really cant handle woman showing skin
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers