Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: T Hyori D:

I want the single version for my alt, i have all of shiz's weapons except that one and once i get it i never wana see his face again.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic55048_2.gif
    "Do you like seafood? Because I'm about to gut you like a fish!" -- Motochika Chousokabe

oh i see mister :P i'm gonna do runs soon i might lvl ranger D: need to get it to 8

Quote Originally Posted by cold_eXistenZ View Post
    Basically no, depends how patient you are, i got 5 from Gemaga, extended my 4th which was 42% dark.

And level of S.E does affect how often it occurs, lvl 1 incap on Ill Gill Testament rarely ever occured for me, DD was a huge improvement and T.Hyori even better, 564hrs and im confident in that, think about it....why have a lvl 4 incap if lvl 1 is the same? Makes no sense and my experience with said weapons, tells me that you will kill a LOT faster with lvl 4 than lvl 1 incap.
    You should remember the speed difference in weapons as well. Twin Daggers are faster and weaker then Axes. therefore you should be incaping faster with Twin Daggers than Axes anyways.
    PSPo2;
    Graviteon: CAST, Male, level 102,RA/16 VA/15|Nalma: Newman, male, level 90, FO/13 VA/13

I am a RAcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

yess twin daggers recover your pp pool the fastest i've noticed and are really fast

PP cool recovery has nothing to do with what weapon you're using, it's down to the Race of your character, CASTS have highest regen, Newman's lowest.
    =]Cloud-0184 of PSO (Hunter/Cast)-- Cloud lvl 19x (30 Hu, 27 Va, 11 RA,1 FO) of PsP2 (Hunter/Cast)[=

Actually, each time you hit an enemy with a melee normal attack it recharges your PP pool slightly. Damage isn't a factor in this, but race does. Like you said, CASTs recover the most from this melee recovery. Newmans are second, Humans third, and Beasts last.

-Wayu

Really? Wow i can't say i've ever noticed nor ever heard anyone mention that but it's interesing, i'll keep a close eye on my PP gauge next time...thanks!
    =]Cloud-0184 of PSO (Hunter/Cast)-- Cloud lvl 19x (30 Hu, 27 Va, 11 RA,1 FO) of PsP2 (Hunter/Cast)[=

yess Wayu is right newmans have the second highest in pp regen :P

Also, Beasts have the lowest natural PP regen. Newmans are actually second in this regard.

-Wayu