Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    Your HP is good enough to survive Falz and you already have a cure / freeze for form two. You shouldn't need too much ice resistance thanks to the long invincibility frames in offline GC, so the only way Rabarta can combo you is if you are frozen. You'll want to keep your ata up and, if possible, find a God / battle to speed up your damage output. You'll also want a high damage per second weapon for him. I'd recommend mechguns but since you don't use them I'll recommend a double saber instead. Demolition Comet should be easy to get, one with hit would be even better, so you can use that until you find something better in the future. Falz fights the same way he does in the other modes except for the darvants that pop up in form two so make sure you keep your menu up when he uses rafoie and rabarta and keep on the move if neither attack knocks you down. Should be a pretty straight forward fight, especially in offline mode.
    Hey, I think I heard that Cure/Freeze doesn't work always. Is that true?

Oh boy is right haha.

I still can barely dodge them and ive fought him more than 100 times with my FOnewearl the best thing to do to dodge them is run straight but turn just a tiny bit to u dont hit the edge then the last balll, let it hit you and then it will take u a bit to recover so u wont get hit by grants. Just make sure to heal and use jellen and deband. They help.

And also for form 2 the rabarta can still kill you pretty fast if u right there on his leg arm. So stay close to his right hand (rafioe) and be careful for the 3 dimond things they do alot as well.

I would segguest a charge vulcan since you may have a bit of distance between u and him.

Oh and another thing for rabarta, when he casts it run to the left so it doesnt gett u as bad

I first defeated Dark Falz on Ultimate last November, and it was with a lvl 118 Humar too. I used two God/HP's, a God/Battle, and a Cure/Freeze (I tried fighting him before I found one and found it very frustrating).

I used a Demolition Comet (I got lucky and found one with 35 hit) when I could, but mostly used a red handgun at least for the third form. I'm pretty sure the Cure/Freeze never fails (it hasn't for me) so you should be able to take on the first forms with relative ease.

His final form is pretty difficult especially since the purple missile thing don't just fly off the map. I found the missiles to be his best attack, but that's probably because it was my first time seeing his final form on ultimate so I wasn't expecting them to come back. They actually killed me a couple of times when I got hit with two at once that were bouncing from different directions.

It's definitely a very difficult boss, but you've got the right items and your at the same lvl I was when I beat so you should be able to take him. It will be a long fight though

One sure way is a hell of a lot of resta dodging.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

wich is unreliable and unpratical

Quote Originally Posted by Redoxe View Post
    Taken from this:

I've heard that getting some frost resistance is recommended to counter his Rabarta. You should also either level up or get some ?/HP If you don't have enough health to survive his slash attack. Other than that, try to at least have some kind of magic damage (techs/extra attack) so that you can still hurt him when he changes form in phase 3.
    What about the Episode 2 final boss?

XD!!!! Good luck with that one. He's extremely hard when using a hunter. But my only advice, lost of scape dolls and mates and fluids and also stay on his left foot and take out the fish things first

Quote Originally Posted by Von Jugel View Post
    What about the Episode 2 final boss?
    I have only played through Episode 2 once and that was on normal. I'm pretty sure I got my ass handed to me as well so I can't really help you with that. Sorry.

Here's my only tips.

1: red handgun, or red mechguns are ur best friends 2: And jellen and zalure also help, also try a mag that casts shift/deband
    3: keep ur distance
    4:when he steals your soul stay away from him.
    5:keep your health 100%, even if it doesnt take alot
    6: the units preferred are
    -god\hp
    -god\hp
    -god\power
    -god\power

7: when u r able to get close to him, use a multi att weapon or steal hp weapon. Make it a get in get out.and stay keep on his left foot.

8hoton blast are a no no unless they give u shift deband or heal you.

9: kills the giant fish like things first.

10: stock up on monomates , dimates, trimates and star atomizers. Plus fluids.
    Use your fluids first. Since they go slower (resta,jellen, zalure are the only spells u need)