Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    Basically melee are completely useless

Time to stand in one spot and spam bows
    Depends on your strat. Most people are saying melee is useless because you can use Forces to kill mobs and AIS to kill bosses, but turn that around and you can use Bravers to kill bosses and AIS to kill mobs, which is actually faster. We shaved our time down to 17 minutes with 8 Bravers.

im constantly 2nd-3rd overall as hunter/fighter (using fi weapons but hey) as a base defense spec in the early waves, warcry saves so much damage from hitting the bases that forces (and most bravers dont spec for it) can't provide..... (And well, bloody sarabande is still OP for stalling mobs/stopping teleporting mobs)

This is of course, in randoms
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Quote Originally Posted by btw-Niji View Post
    Gear =/= Skill
    >hasnt played with me
    >he must be shit!
    your an idiot.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    Depends on your strat. Most people are saying melee is useless because you can use Forces to kill mobs and AIS to kill bosses, but turn that around and you can use Bravers to kill bosses and AIS to kill mobs, which is actually faster. We shaved our time down to 17 minutes with 8 Bravers.
    JP swiki says to use AIS to only tag bosses.
    Says AIS should be used to kill mobs.

Or kill both
    Sometimes people tend to ignore a tower with a boss because they assume the AIS will take care of it
    Meanwhile tagging a boss will make it follow you everywhere and can potentially stall time and annoy non-AIS players.
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Jul 23, 2014 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    JP swiki says to use AIS to only tag bosses.
    Says AIS should be used to kill mobs.
    In pug MPAs, a lot of people ignore the corner darker walls and crystals on waves 4 and up even when they're using AIS. If there is a darker wall at a corner at your side, you should just tag the enemies and then rush to the corner wall to take it down so that crystal collectors can resume gathering them ASAP. This only takes a little time and like the diverting strategy, this prevents the enemies from attacking the towers while you're taking care of something else. You kill them after the wall breaks down and you have finished gathering the crystals in that corner.

Yeah, I just tag bosses and then I try to clear walls and stuff.
    We don't really need to kill most of the bosses.
    When wave time runs out, all the enemies go home or detonate.

The whole point is to protect towers. S rank = phat loots.
    People shouldn't get upset at a boss following someone around, as long as it's not humping a tower.

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    >hasnt played with me
    >he must be shit!
    your an idiot.
    I played with your Gunner in TD before... you were terrible.

this is not 4chan
    you're*
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

May want to add rough benchmarks on crystals at the end of each wave if you wish to get 10k at the end for pugs or even team TD3.

Wave 1: 300-500
    Wave 2: Around 1000
    Wave 3: Around 2000
    Wave 4: Around 4000
    Wave 5: Around 5000
    Wave 6: 6200-7000
    Wave 7: 8500-10000

During the break pre wave 8, the MPA should easily get around 400-500ish points. Leaving you with 800-1000 points left which you should focus on using the tag, hit walls and collect crystals strategy with AIS. If you have a large variance by the end of wave 5 by maybe 500 or more, 10k crystals may not be possible unless someone in MPA opts a diversion strategy or takes too long killing further waves.
    Last edited by Melodys; Jul 23, 2014 at 10:50 PM.

The players controlling an AIS need to remember to pick up those crystals while moving to a different locations on the map, and watch the map at all times. Shit is a game changer.

I think people are starting to learn TD3, though, as I've been getting more and more S Rank in random pugs. The problems only occur when there's a lot happening on the map - people (even in the AIS) tend to forget about towers and cleaning the infected octagons, because they're so focus what's in front of them.