Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I waited for Quna boots EQ during the rare drop boost period. Only popped up once and it was when I wasn't home.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Started to try my hand at farming another 13* DB of either kind again due to boost week, and being handed like 8 100% triboosts. Only went through 4 of them. It's hard to stay immersed, and awake through ult farm.

I think the main problem that makes 13* farming from ult so bad aside from RNG-ception, absurd stone system, and no trading, is the fact it's so mind-numbing. I don't get that from CM, ever.
    I did a 12hr nab anga mpa yesterday... I don't remember any of it . 3.p

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    I waited for Quna boots EQ during the rare drop boost period. Only popped up once and it was when I wasn't home.
    There were at least two of them, since I did two of them this past week.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    There were at least two of them, since I did two of them this past week.
    On ship 1?

Spammed the UQ and pretty much nothing else.

Didn't get a single 13* weapon.

I found an ares rod. Then after that I questioned if slave weapons even still drop since after finding two of them weeks ago I haven't seen one since.

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    why would you care ?
    Why wouldn't you care?

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    Almost soloed anga to death through both phases before mpa reached 250 pts a couple times this week. I think that about sums it up for me
    I would have been surprised if someone solo'd Anga while I was getting 250points up if I was in the MPA, and a bit annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    For the past 2 weeks, things went quite well (did absolutely nothing else except spammed Ult Lilipa like crazy with the exceptional Magatsu EQ and sometimes W&R3); found quite a few 13*'s, but would've liked it better if I found either an Ares Katana, or an Ares Rifle since I'm still using their Bio's.

Also found 2 of the 12* Double Sabers with the Ancient Oath latent from W&R3.

I'll be looking forward to spamming Advanced Quest again since I'm still in very much need of Lv. 17 SatCan and Lv. 17 CosBreak discs; still Lv. 12 and Lv. 11 respectively.
    Reminds me when I found a Ares partizan instead of sword.

I can't wait to play improved AQs too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shunx View Post
    Leveled a bunch of classes during the time instead of farming for Slave weapons or Anga weapons

Fi went from level 10 to 63

Bo went from level 63 to 71
    I should have done this too. My fighter isn't max yet. oops

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    Didn't get one 13 star to drop using 250s up the ass. So didn't really feel like a boost week to me at all. The norm really.
    Same, pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Barely play the game at all during the boost period because i got bored and end up logging out before doing anything productive.
    I did this some days! Though I at least did some DOs

Quote Originally Posted by Miles064 View Post
    Got ares boots and full saiki set plus an extra arm. Also got RA to 75. Pretty good I would say.
    I still need my rear for the Saiki set.

Quote Originally Posted by AzurEnd View Post
    I EX21'd a Vita Sword for my hunter just for shits and giggles. Even went as far as fully Affixing it, some of the looks and whispers I got when people saw me running around with a 3* weapon in SH and Extra Hard was priceless.
    Were they like "Umm, you know you're using a 3* weapon, right?" Doubt it would be that nice if it was English players tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaSolstice View Post
    Pretty good. I only just started playing last week friday but got my bouncer up to level 34,although I waited abit too long to do the level cap quest due to playing when emergency quests were going on lol

Anyways I like the game enough so far to throw some money into it.
    Nice! Hope you continue enjoying the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Rekt by SEGA. Business as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    I would have been surprised if someone solo'd Anga while I was getting 250points up if I was in the MPA, and a bit annoyed.
    I just know how to kill anga fast and mpa was very, very slow to mob the first few runs of my anga farm day . 3.

Wand Whacking Addict

Found my first 13*, an ares katana with 80 SAtt when tekked right before boost week. During boost week I found two halva tornados in rainy EQ as well as a brisa arm and evil rod from maggy.

So now I have excellent weapons for br/hu, fi/hu, and fo/te.

^Gratz, man. I could sure use an Ares Katana, still using Bio Katana atm (sort of outdated, but sort of not).