Thread: Infinity online

Unhappy Infinity online

There's no US players at all to play with online i tried partying up with people from xat chats and i guess they're all to busy offline lvling in MP. There's only one other person that plays with me and that's it. I kinda want a full party to play with and it is very difficult to even get two other people at that and i don't wanna run with a random party of jp players a random jp player lvl 200 joined me and a friend on true darkness infinity, he died during the first block, went back to ship and left... and of course we get at A at the end :/ ugh so frustrating and i'm on Sky 10 all the time which is the supposed lobby where US players meet up.

/rant

Anyways, from what I know you usually inhabit go to one single Xat chatbox. Try jumping around the various boxes and be more active on the forums to get to know people and get into parties quicker.

That's how I got my regular demo party of RenzokukenZ/Crystal_Shard/Ami/Admiral Pit.

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    /rant

Anyways, from what I know you usually inhabit go to one single Xat chatbox. Try jumping around the various boxes and be more active on the forums to get to know people and get into parties quicker.

That's how I got my regular demo party of RenzokukenZ/Crystal_Shard/Ami/Admiral Pit.

-Wayu
    Well i kinda messaged them all on here personally except for Ami and they are busy lol and Pit doesn't have the game yet unfortunately.

:l

I'm not normally idling around in the online lobby, so you'd have to send me a message on PSO-W (and hope I get it) to get in touch with me. But I'd normally have nothing else to do and be willing to help you out. I'm on a lowish level compared to everyone else so there's that too.

Wanna fix a lobby or ship to always hold our english games so we know where to go to when online?

i quit the chat
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity レッドファンタシースター Lv. 91 Rebirth 4 times (1 at lv.200, 2 at lv.50, 1 at lv.71)

Love is a complicated thing....

Heck, I don't even have infinity. Still on PSP2. I think it's probably because PSPi kind of released fairly quickly in comparison to when PSP2 came out in the US. So even a decent amount from a small amount would make it like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wynn<3 View Post
    Well i kinda messaged them all on here personally except for Ami and they are busy lol and Pit doesn't have the game yet unfortunately.
    Seem to recall the message was more about joining the xat chat rather than an invitation to do some runs. ^_^

In any case, I'm not the type to randomly wander the lobbies, and I am working on Episode 2 for all 6 alts right now, but you can always drop me a pm if you're looking for party members.

Anyone can join i just want to help people out also and i usually make a sky 10 lobby i'll be on after work if anyone wants to play.