Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuujin13 View Post

You mean this one? lol
    Precisely. As long as Kamina is piloting it.

If we get an IP ban because of some idiots, I'll probably cry.

Quote Originally Posted by xBladeM6x View Post
    Still cant believe they built a life size gundam replica. Its genius, awesome and weird all in one package lol

Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    If we get an IP ban because of some idiots, I'll probably cry.
    I doubt they will. From what I have noticed when I have played is that their hacks are harmless to other players and they are a small community. Would be easier to either A) observe and patch their hacking tech or B) just plain ban their accounts.
    Last edited by Ryuujin13; Jul 5, 2012 at 10:47 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic73510_1.gif
    Character: Rhal, HUcast

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    even i know how to do all that stuff like infinite jump and frozen hp and whatnot, fairly easy with a certain freeware program, and GameGuard is like swiss cheese+^_^+ i haven't ever done anything with online games (i don like zee ban-hammer) but offline games,
    It's funny how you think online games and offline games work in the same way.

Also, to those that think broomop is the cause of all evil on this planet and the next, someone else in this thread pointed out some valid stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by CastSoldierFan96 View Post
    No need to worry and no need to blame Broomop for every little thing that is happening. You're actually giving him more credit than he deserves. I know for a fact that there are a good amount of things client side that can be exploited, but there has been nothing found by any of the hackers that can be game ruining, yet. Just enjoy the game please and don't panic just because someone is "outside of the window." It's very easy to get there. And guess what? Broomop hasn't found out how to do that yet.
    Broomop is simply bringing attention to himself by posting a bunch of videos showing off his stuff. (Which is why Sega also banned him)

He can't bring down lobbys or anything else that will affect anyone else.

On that getting outside the window, Lemme guess, thats a collision detection issue involving a corner, right? I saw that happen in Champions Online, there is a corner in Millennium City where if you are a small sized character and you jump while running toward it while pressed against it? Guess what?

You fall through and go over to the other side of it. Granted, it isn't very useful or interesting because you could just walk AROUND the wall about five paces and you're looking at the other side of it anyway.

Same thing in one of the quests. Interior mission, only here...you gets screwed if you don't have a flight based travel power because you just fall through the corner and keep falling forever, until you intentionally kill yourself to respawn, lol. A majority of the going through walls stuff in games is just stuff like that, little holes in the detection, if I remember correctly. It is a Cute trick but not particularly impressive. Only time I'm ever bothered by a walking through walls issue is during a competitive game, where it gives a distinct advantage. Ran into that back when Half Life 1;'s deathmatch was first available, a friend was taking advantage of it to stick his gun out through the wall but let the wall shield the rest of himself from attacks. Here? What is the most that will happen to you if someone wallhacks during a mission? You still get EXP if you are in the general vicinity anyway, so it isn't like they can Deny you much by way of EXP, and the items dropped will still be there when you eventually arrive, so it isn't something to freak out in full about.

Besides....if the people who are causing trouble hit anything related to actual money assets....there will be more than enough punishment for them when they get caught. Companies DO take things related to money scams seriously, so long as they themselves are not the ones scamming.....

Exclamation

If you guys are that worried or paranoid about hackers/cheaters, here.

Use this link if you need to.
    https://ssl.pso2.jp/players/support/...ode=wickeduser
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Quote Originally Posted by SZiadaN View Post
    It's funny how you think online games and offline games work in the same way.

Also, to those that think broomop is the cause of all evil on this planet and the next, someone else in this thread pointed out some valid stuff.

Broomop is simply bringing attention to himself by posting a bunch of videos showing off his stuff. (Which is why Sega also banned him)

He can't bring down lobbys or anything else that will affect anyone else.
    You clearly werent around on Dreamcast.

"Don't worry my friend, i am a doctor.Shame i lost my license, but you don't mind, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgrey666 View Post
    I was around on Dreamcast and don't remember Broomop at all; then again I was on JP servers mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by xBladeM6x View Post
    I -just- watched all of Guren Lagann last weekend. I love that series now.
    Last edited by Mike; Jul 6, 2012 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Merge

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgrey666 View Post
    I were and if you remember the "PG" clan, I usually were with them.

Something odd is going on in lobby 20 on ship 2 right now. Characters that are left idling are mysteriously being brought outside the window, even though on their own screens it appears that they haven't moved at all. If they make any kind of movement from their idle position they're instantly brought back inside the ship from the point of view of others.

Is someone trying to blacken the reputation of everyone else?