Smile Need help with Fighter Class PA selection (details inside)

I am a level 75 fighter, I like using double saber, knuckles, and gunslash. what is the best photon arts setup for the following double saber for max power damage. what is the best photon arts setup for knuckles for max power damage. What is the best photon arts setup for gunslash? I am using a againsts monster mobs and bosses. Also small note what about the twin daggers are they any good, if so what is the best setup for them too as well? What is the best element to use in all attackes fire, ice, dark, light, lightning or wind?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    I am a level 75 fighter, I like using double saber, knuckles, and gunslash. what is the best photon arts setup for the following double saber for max power damage. what is the best photon arts setup for knuckles for max power damage. What is the best photon arts setup for gunslash? I am using a againsts monster mobs and bosses. Also small note what about the twin daggers are they any good, if so what is the best setup for them too as well? What is the best element to use in all attackes fire, ice, dark, light, lightning or wind?
    You're level 75 and you don't know which PA's are best? o_O

Well. Here is our dedicated Fighter thread. I'll give you a quick breakdown before you head over there.

• Daggers are excellent weapons for bosses and overall damage, excellent mobility.
    • I believe the elements preferred right now are Fire and Light. At least, those are all around the best elements at the moment.
    • Your PA's will highly depend on what you're planning to do with each weapon. But right now, I believe double sabers are best for mobbing, due to vortex effects(pulling enemies in toward you) and the multiple AoE's it has, along with shift action sonic wind the blue tornado. Gunslashes are...something. I think you'd get better use out of your main classes weapons, to be honest.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    Try look on JP wiki, Photon Arts page (link beside weapon type). Here's for Knuckles, you can find the rest on top of the page there.

Search for DPS, you'll find a table a little bit down (after PA list ended). Simply pick those with higher DPS, if you want more damage dished out and try it yourself to find which one suits you better.

Please note that not every highest DPS listed there not always the highest. Some needs the PA to connect every single hit possible, which is impossible if the mobs are small or have a lot of parts (the PA itself also covers a wide area too). So, better try it yourself 1st
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt