Thread: PSO2 Help

Default PSO2 Help

Hello everyone! I am looking for someone on ship 1 to play PSO2 with. My friend and I are having a really tough time figuring out what to do in the game. I have completed the first 4 missions in the forest mission and I have no idea where to go from here. If anyone could please either respond to this thread or if you would like to play online I am in ship 1 and I am usually on around 8:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. and also from about 4:30 p.m.-12:00 a.m.

Please I would love some help I really like this game and I have been a huge PSO fan for a while now, come join my game or respond to this thread.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Bovice942; Nov 7, 2012 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovice942 View Post
    to play the PSO2 Beta with
    Fixed that for you. Also, probably would've been better if you'd made a post [http://www.pso-world.com/forums/foru...ay.php?f=18]in this forum[/url] instead.

Anyway, I'd be more than happy to give you a hand, but unfortunately I don't have any characters on Ship 1 (just S02 and S10). Sorry.

EDIT: Whoops. Wrong link. Fixed.
    Last edited by Maronji; Nov 7, 2012 at 01:24 PM. Reason: I really should go to bed.

hmmmm so how do I get a character on ship 2?

Ship 2 is where the majority of people on this forum reside (and english speakers in general). I highly suggest making your character there.

FoMar - FO/TE - Ship #6 - DyNe
    Sig by Valmont

Hmmmm okay thanks man, I'll try and see if I can figure out how to get a character onto ship 2. If anyone else has any more information please help!

Just create your character on ship 2 lol.

FoMar - FO/TE - Ship #6 - DyNe
    Sig by Valmont

I'm fairly sure you need to first delete your character on ship 1 to be able to create a new character since we can only have one character account (unless you buy additional characters with AC)

http://www.bumped.org/psublog has all the information you'll need about this game