Hello everyone. Thought I would change up the current trend of "gib meh NA newz pls!!!" by creating a thread where we can speculate possible reasons for why Sega of America isn't giving us news/why Sega in general won't let any news be shared.

The ultimate purpose of the thread is just to debate and get ideas out there. Most importantly though, I thought it would be pretty fun to do.

My most optimistic theory (kinda unrealistic), is that they will announce that the game will be coming out in a very short amount of time. I mean, announcing that it will release in a week upon announcing. Releasing the game in such a way could create a lot of traffic on the site, possibly causing a crash. A crash caused by a rush of eager fans would gain attention in gaming media, and would bring in more people. To support the theory of something like that gaining more fans, look at what happened with Guild Wars 2 when sales opened up. They had to stop selling digital copies because servers couldn't keep up with it. I know that created a lot of hype for me.

As I said, this is very unrealistic but it is extraordinarily optimistic haha. I'd love to hear what some of you guys can come up with!